Shelby's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Family Guy boring???? Never!!! Please tell me you were not the one that posted the r…"

Shelby replied May 2, 2010 to Is it just us noticing?

45 May 3, 2010
Reply by Patricia

"Just b/c it's been debunked doesn't mean there is no entertainment value to it. To b…"

Shelby replied May 2, 2010 to *head/desk* so-called "animal communicators"

11 May 11, 2010
Reply by Goz

"Think about the other attendees who sing and pray just b/c the person to their right…"

Shelby replied May 1, 2010 to I'm at the age when I have to start going to funerals at an alarming rate.

24 Jun 14, 2010
Reply by Raizinette

"True about letting everyone know the details of their relationship exposes them to h…"

Shelby replied Apr 30, 2010 to I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby

36 May 3, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

"In 18 years will we read 'i'm in love with my great grandson and we are having a bab…"

Shelby replied Apr 30, 2010 to I'm in love with my grandson and we're having a baby

36 May 3, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

"There was a show on not too long ago about these kind of relationships. I can't reme…"

36 May 3, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

"About your former friend not talking to you till you think being gay is wrong: it's…"

Shelby replied Apr 23, 2010 to New development

11 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by J.P.M.

"There was a spinal menigitis breakout in a town in my state at an elementary school.…"

Shelby replied Apr 19, 2010 to God vs. Cliches

87 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"A popular poster or sign that many of my coworkers have at their desk is 'give your…"

87 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

"'someone must be looking out for me' (god or guardian angel) when there is a car acc…"

87 Jul 2, 2010
Reply by D R Hosie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Michael Penn commented on Deidre's blog post A Change Is Gonna Come...
1 minute ago
Plinius commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
14 minutes ago
Deidre commented on Deidre's blog post A Change Is Gonna Come...
18 minutes ago
Deidre posted a status
"Almost Friday.........cannot wait! Happy Halloween-eve :) Tonight is 'devil's night' I believe?"
1 hour ago
Pat replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
1 hour ago
Pat commented on Joan Denoo's blog post My Grandfather, Alphonse Fulgentino Jules Denoo
1 hour ago
Profile IconFormer Pastor, kavitha, Jim Reynolds and 6 more joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
booklover replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
Randall Smith commented on Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Susan Stanko replied to C.L.A.W.S.'s discussion Stem Cell Research & MS in the group Atheists who love Science!
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service