Plinius's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

"There is no place for fun in repressive systems, humor is dangerous and subversive.…"

Plinius replied Dec 9 to One of my theist friends is catching hell for having sense of humor

9 Dec 9
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I am always thoughtful when watching movies or other media from past eras, and find…"

Plinius replied Dec 8 to Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer - Soceital Ills

15 Dec 12
Reply by Daniel W

"Religious people are proud to misunderstand you or not to understand you at all - be…"

Plinius replied Dec 8 to Typical Theist

32 Dec 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"You make me blush Mindy! But I'm so lucky that I found kind friends like you and Lor…"

Plinius replied Dec 2 to Tagline suggestions?

31 Dec 2
Reply by Patricia

"You should have heard the loving community I grew up in: "Everything bad that happen…"

Plinius replied Dec 2 to Tagline suggestions?

31 Dec 2
Reply by Patricia

"Good morning Jonathan and welcome to AN. I had similar experiences with my family un…"

Plinius replied Dec 1 to Its not who you are (or even how you act) but what you profess to believe that counts in my family.

9 Dec 1
Reply by Plinius

"I found in the old testament somewhere that the xtian god recognizes other people's…"

Plinius replied Nov 27 to The Devil's Biggest Lie

12 Nov 27
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"You're not an oddball. I'm one of those who need quiet time on my own - for balance,…"

Plinius replied Nov 24 to On being alone with yourself:

21 Nov 27
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"Could well be a trigger! I usually check my e-mails and forum posts for spelling...…"

Plinius replied Nov 23 to When something weird happens

21 Nov 25
Reply by Ted Foureagles

"That reminds me of what I read somewhere - that one of the oldest religions is of th…"

Plinius replied Nov 20 to The Christian right’s twisted notion of religious freedom

54 Nov 28
Reply by Lemual Poot

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service