Alex Delongchamp's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I seriously love this man's material."

Alex Delongchamp replied Jun 18, 2012 to Christian Family Values (humorous video)

8 Jun 19, 2012
Reply by booklover

"I think they invited themselves."

Alex Delongchamp replied Mar 18, 2012 to Westboro church pastor's son to face off against dad's picketers at atheist rally

11 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Hiram

"It's ironic that a man who is trying to make someone who did horrible things to peop…"

Alex Delongchamp replied Mar 17, 2012 to Kony 2012 evangelical Christian Jason Russell jerks off in public

12 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Richard ∑wald

"If I ever manage to go to Comic-Con, I'll make sure that the WBC will be there. My p…"

Alex Delongchamp replied Mar 17, 2012 to Westboro church pastor's son to face off against dad's picketers at atheist rally

11 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Hiram

"I'm from Victoria in gorgeous British Columbia. Livin' and lovin'."

Alex Delongchamp replied Mar 17, 2012 to Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!

1140 Sep 13
Reply by Stephen Brodie

"That and if he kills a bee for stinging someone (and for people who are allergic to…"

Alex Delongchamp replied Oct 18, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"We were heading towards the local IMAX for our activity of the day and we were discu…"

Alex Delongchamp replied Oct 17, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"I said that it was probably because they won't go down without a fight. I know that…"

Alex Delongchamp replied Oct 16, 2010 to Here's a story that happened to me during the summer...

2 Oct 16, 2010
Reply by Alex Delongchamp

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service