Matthew McArthur's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"  I would stand shoulder to shoulder with you in a secular humanist critique of the…"

Matthew McArthur replied Jan 27, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011
Reply by Vangelis Stamatopoulos

""I can see that you are very fond of the AFA forums and you defend them with great v…"

Matthew McArthur replied Jan 27, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

""Yes, I meditate every day, both metta and samatha. Metta is particularly beautiful…"

Matthew McArthur replied Jan 26, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

"I don't accept the argument from ignorance from theists, so why should I make an exc…"

Matthew McArthur replied Jan 26, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

"If you keep saying I'm angry when I'm not, I will get angry.  It will be your fault…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"But if someone is a whining entitlement junkie with the bit between their teeth agai…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Seems your clairvoyance is bunk too.  I am not angrier than the next atheist.  I do…"

116 Feb 4, 2011

"Perhaps Atheist Nexus should examine the AFA definition of atheism.  If it keeps you…"

Matthew McArthur replied Jan 25, 2011 to Sam Harris is not an Atheist according to the AFA

116 Feb 4, 2011

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service