Lindsay Holloway's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"What would be the point of starting this discussion and everybody agreeing with me?…"

Lindsay Holloway replied Mar 20, 2012 to Halal and Kosher methods of slaughter should be banned

22 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by John Major

"You say you don't know how much the animal suffers yet in the very next breath claim…"

Lindsay Holloway replied Mar 16, 2012 to Halal and Kosher methods of slaughter should be banned

22 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by John Major

"I'm very well read up the subject thanks and do not get my info from YouTube. The sl…"

Lindsay Holloway replied Mar 16, 2012 to Halal and Kosher methods of slaughter should be banned

22 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by John Major

"Why not ban it? At the very LEAST we should be informing others and persuading compa…"

Lindsay Holloway replied Feb 29, 2012 to Halal and Kosher methods of slaughter should be banned

22 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by John Major

"No, it is NOT what I'm discussing. The reform of the entire meat industry is a whole…"

Lindsay Holloway replied Feb 29, 2012 to Halal and Kosher methods of slaughter should be banned

22 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by John Major

"I agree, but that is not what I'm discussing."

22 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by John Major

"I agree that that is immediately the reaction you get but it doesn't mean we shouldn…"

22 Apr 8, 2012
Reply by John Major

"Sorry it's taken me so long to reply but I've been away.   "So basically the ‘great’…"

Lindsay Holloway replied Mar 16, 2011 to Frustration at the silence and disinterest of my female friends

27 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"No genocide against the Jews? Are you kidding me? Wikipedia: "...a legal definition…"

Lindsay Holloway replied Feb 15, 2011 to Frustration at the silence and disinterest of my female friends

27 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"Thanks for the condascending tone.   So by your logic I can't have an opinion on wom…"

Lindsay Holloway replied Feb 14, 2011 to Frustration at the silence and disinterest of my female friends

27 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service