Gary Berg-Cross's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that we should distinguish hope from optimism. We have reason not be optimi…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Dec 9, 2010 to Is it time to stop Hoping for Change?

106 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Anderson

"@Rachel Thanks for this song and artist which are new to me. I like the family sent…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 22, 2010 to Religious music that doesn't suck.

9 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Craigart14

"Like dr kellie I have found memories of xmas and a general love of popular culture.…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 17, 2010 to Does listening to xmas music make one a hypocrite?

30 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by proto-dan

"Here's a question that I hope isn't too far off topic (which I had previously posted…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 17, 2010 to Does listening to xmas music make one a hypocrite?

30 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by proto-dan

""the stronger more adaptable species will ultimately dominate." Human breeding has…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 16, 2010 to Abyss between humans and other species.

47 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by KillerDiller

"The European entry into the Americas and the impact on natives was a failure in the…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 15, 2010 to Abyss between humans and other species.

47 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by KillerDiller

"Jim, I think that it is theoretically possible, but would actually depend on circum…"

47 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by KillerDiller

"Here's a question that I hope isn't too far off topic. I like to make a CD of non-re…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 15, 2010 to Religious music that doesn't suck.

9 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Craigart14

"I would suggest looking at review articles on this topic such as "Human and animal c…"

47 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by KillerDiller

"My favorite (in category 3) is Vienna Teng's "An atheist Christmas Carol" See http:/…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Nov 12, 2010 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
8 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan joined Sentient Biped's group
9 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
9 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
11 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs in the group Justice For All
14 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan posted a discussion
16 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Grinning Cat's discussion Supreme Court increasingly accepting unverified "facts" from amicus briefs
18 minutes ago
Pat replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
21 minutes ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Getting Speech Straight - "Homosexual" is not an LGBT-friendly term in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
21 minutes ago
Grinning Cat added a discussion to the group Justice For All
21 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
31 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
35 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service