Gary Berg-Cross's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Did you see the Republican presidential candidate debates in 2012 and their related…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Jun 22 to Why Atheists can't be Republicans

137 Jul 13
Reply by Freethinker31

"There is a tour, if not a pilgramage for "The Great Agnostic": Robert G. Ingersoll. …"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Jun 27, 2011 to On Atheist "pilgrimages" ---namely, visiting sites associated with the great men and women who helped raise atheism from obscurity. What suggestions can be made?

8 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Larry, Here's my non-expert thoughts on your question. I think that the effect on pl…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Apr 11, 2011 to Ironies and Hypocrisies of Climate Deniers

53 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"I've posted a small blog at Secular Perspectives on " Evolving Spring: Plant and Ani…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Apr 10, 2011 to Ironies and Hypocrisies of Climate Deniers

53 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Chris G

"Ryan seems to be one of those persons who is not troubled by inconsistencies in his…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Apr 10, 2011 to Comment to Joe Conason Story on Paul Ryan Dodging an 800# Gorilla

10 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by tommyhenderson847

"I have some Twain quotes on religion in a small blog called "What Would Mark Twain S…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Apr 9, 2011 to Atheist Quotes

36 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Stanley Post

"I published a small blog on   Community Ideas on Inspiring, Secular Music  Secular P…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Apr 8, 2011 to Music for (and against) atheists.

179 Jul 4, 2013
Reply by Tonks Moriarty

">It's a pipe dream I don't agree that it need be that type of dream, but I do th…"

Gary Berg-Cross replied Dec 9, 2010 to Is it time to stop Hoping for Change?

106 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Anderson

"I heard Ralph talk at the Green Festival in DC and he had practial suggestions, beyo…"

106 Dec 22, 2010

"@Aaron, >I'm getting to the point where I want the USA to fail. Just let it all…"

106 Dec 22, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service