Marvin McConoughey's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Concur, and with the point made by Laura, below, that some people use religion in cr…"

Marvin McConoughey replied Aug 13 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"I concur that religion is not harmless.  The  religious wars throughout history demo…"

Marvin McConoughey replied May 11 to Why do I have to respect religion

24 May 11
Reply by Tim

"You don't have to respect religion, of course.  There are, however, some rational re…"

Marvin McConoughey replied May 10 to Why do I have to respect religion

24 May 11
Reply by Tim

"I have not felt dizzy by indeterminancy.  Perhaps some are.  But as we are the produ…"

Marvin McConoughey replied May 10 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Mr. Huckabee's views are of another generation.  Women today tend to make up their o…"

Marvin McConoughey replied Jan 24 to Huckabee on the contraception issue

14 Jan 25
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Ted, I've never watched Duck Dynasty, and even have no idea of what it is. Having no…"

Marvin McConoughey replied Jan 24 to Moving on...

15 Jan 24
Reply by Ted Gresham

"Hubert Humphrey, truly dedicated to reforms, was correctly known as "The Happy Warri…"

Marvin McConoughey replied Jan 23 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Excellent!  Being happy is a worthy goal for all of us.  Happy people tend to make t…"

Marvin McConoughey replied Jan 23 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

"Life has the meaning that one assigns to it.  The most common lack is not a shortfal…"

Marvin McConoughey replied Nov 29, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

802 Dec 8
Reply by Steph S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service