Ronni's Discussions (4)

Discussions Started (3) Replies Latest Activity

Sacred: Is there such a thing in atheism?

As a ex-christian, I fully acknowledge that my language is still fully immersed in religious vocabulary. Words like 'bible'  'holy'  'sacre…

Started by Ronni in Atheism

19 Sep 18, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

Metaphysics = Non-Atheism?

Does liking and believing some aspects of what is known as 'metaphysics/new age '  make you less of an atheist? I mean I don't believe the…

Started by Ronni in Science

8 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Bud the Wonderer

Atheist Pagan, Artistic Soul, Nice to meet you!

Hi all! I'm Ronni and I'm an Atheistic Pagan (feel free to message me if you have questions as to how I walk that path), I am somewhat in…

Started by Ronni in Introductions

6 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
3 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
9 minutes ago
Michael Pianko commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
12 minutes ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
17 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Donald R Barbera's blog post Putting the Cart Before the Horse
20 minutes ago
Dr. Terence Meaden added a discussion to the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
24 minutes ago
Freethinker31 replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
35 minutes ago
Debbie Short joined msnomer71's group
36 minutes ago
Profile IconDebbie Short and Ron joined Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group
37 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
41 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
53 minutes ago
Profile Iconunrealdummy, Jack Jackson, Debbie Short and 4 more joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service