Jeffrey's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"As atheists especially those new to the life I'm sure most of us felt like we were a…"

Jeffrey replied May 17, 2009 to I feel so alone...

8 May 24, 2009
Reply by St Jimmy

"Yeah I read that too, its really fuckin sick."

Jeffrey replied Nov 10, 2008 to Covenant?

31 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"...and yet when I make this same argument with people of both genders who are pro-ci…"

Jeffrey replied Nov 10, 2008 to Covenant?

31 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"oh so kinda like Bush's last few presidential addresses."

Jeffrey replied Sep 4, 2008 to Who is Sarah Palin?

69 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

"no because those conversations would never take place. McLame strikes me as the kind…"

69 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

"I didn't catch last night's convention what the hell did she say that has everyone b…"

69 Oct 20, 2008
Reply by Chrys Stevenson

"Regardless of whether its true or not the Bush administration leaves you with the im…"

Jeffrey replied Sep 4, 2008 to I would love to get some responses from you atheist Republicans

45 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Eric R.

"I wasn't always interested in politics but the last 8 years have forced me to become…"

Jeffrey replied Sep 4, 2008 to I would love to get some responses from you atheist Republicans

45 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Eric R.

"In that case I should be happy I was circumcised and not castrated."

Jeffrey replied Jul 16, 2008 to Covenant?

31 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Timo Ostrander

"I don't trust anyone with my money, least of all god. I also have a bug up my ass a…"

Jeffrey replied Jul 15, 2008 to "In God We Trust" - Violation of the 1st Amendment?

39 Aug 5, 2010
Reply by Louis

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Sean Murphy replied to C.L.A.W.S.'s discussion Stem in the group Atheists who love Science!
22 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s group Food!
26 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist liked John Jubinsky's discussion Evidence Confirms Amelia Earhart not Lost at Sea but Landed on Uninhabited Island
33 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
49 minutes ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
51 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
1 hour ago
Amanda Ashcraft posted a status
"Finally finished my move! And I managed to scrounge out two blog postings this month. Miraculous! My newest is here: http://j.mp/1vmSb3Y"
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat liked sk8eycat's discussion California Seems to Be Learning Something
2 hours ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
2 hours ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s discussion Upscale Sodomites Spread Ebola @ Starbucks!
2 hours ago
Daniel W (Sentient Biped) replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Raëlian DNA research project: Science proves that consecrated wafers are still wheat and not Jesus
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service