vandrerol's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"..."

vandrerol replied Aug 25, 2009 to Very punny!

110 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Noah Petersen

"And just a clarification for you gringos, although it kind of screws up the pun. Jua…"

vandrerol replied Aug 24, 2009 to Very punny!

110 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Noah Petersen

"I feel I shouldn't be participating in this, Méabh, but what the hell... A girl and…"

vandrerol replied Aug 24, 2009 to Very punny!

110 Oct 17, 2010
Reply by Noah Petersen

"Just saw it. Meh. My sister pointed out a very important detail for anyone that's re…"

vandrerol replied Jul 21, 2009 to Harry Potter - did you see it? What did you think? SPOILER ALERT

45 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by SEs

"Around where I live, the catholics (which are about 87% of the population) have this…"

vandrerol replied Jul 21, 2009 to One method of dealing with door-to-door proselytizers

34 May 17, 2010
Reply by David Prentice

"I followed his link. Very... entertaining: The United States and Britain in Bible Pr…"

vandrerol replied Jul 16, 2009 to Losing my Confrontation Virginity

55 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Luka Woodbridge

"That's a very interesting link, Méabh. I found this: You will not post, email or ma…"

vandrerol replied Jul 8, 2009 to Hola!

8 Jul 9, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Bienvenido! Pásale paisano."

vandrerol replied Jul 8, 2009 to Intro, "Because you're worth it" ;)

8 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by Kristi Leitholt

"I'd like to take a moment to anti-recommend Rosetta Stone. The method they use is qu…"

vandrerol replied Jul 8, 2009 to Spanish

59 Jul 12, 2009

"¡A la madre! ¡Otro regio! Hola camarada, hay más hispano-hablantes aquí, pero creo q…"

vandrerol replied Jul 8, 2009 to Spanish

59 Jul 12, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
20 minutes ago
Freethinker31 commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
42 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Flying Spaghetti Monster invades heaven.
1 hour ago
k.h. ky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ruth Anthony-Gardner commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Tara Toleman joined John Tidwell's group
1 hour ago
Sentient Biped commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
2 hours ago
Sentient Biped replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Christine replied to Sentient Biped's discussion If Atheists spoke to religious people the way religious people speak to atheists"
2 hours ago
Christine replied to sflmac's discussion God cured Doctor's Ebola disease.
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service