Luara's Discussions (1,411)

Discussions Replied To (914) Replies Latest Activity

"Larry, But you are BOTH jokingly discussing beating each other.  I mentioned such a…"

Luara replied on Friday to A great book for ex-Christians especially survivors of fundamentalism

14 on Friday
Reply by Luara

"wherever we see multiple possibilities, there is something (the sufficient reason) w…"

Luara replied on Friday to A Short Course in Logic

74 3 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"In your Auschwitz example I would argue that the medical experiments conducted there…"

Luara replied Apr 10 to Death Penalty vs Abortion and Social Taboos

38 on Saturday
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

"IF you find without a doubt that the person convicted of murder is guilty, then appl…"

38 on Saturday

"But why does our criminal justice system have a punishment mentality, when the peopl…"

38 on Saturday

"Yes, I was thinking of translating it to male psychology.  The closest thing I can t…"

Luara replied Apr 9 to A great book for ex-Christians especially survivors of fundamentalism

14 on Friday
Reply by Luara

"If there is only one possibility for a situation, then it is necessary, but if there…"

Luara replied Apr 9 to A Short Course in Logic

74 3 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"A writer could have any kind of person in a novel without being sexist.  They could…"

Luara replied Apr 9 to A great book for ex-Christians especially survivors of fundamentalism

14 on Friday
Reply by Luara

"‘When did you get religious?’ He said, ‘When I needed votes,’” For the non-politicia…"

Luara replied Apr 9 to Only in the bible belt (Louisiana)

11 Apr 9
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Oh, the physics of the universe is quite miraculously and wonderfully "designed".  I…"

Luara replied Apr 9 to Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?

30 Apr 9
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service