Luara's Discussions (2,374)

Discussions Replied To (1608) Replies Latest Activity

"I wasn't so sure if that zeldafan person was a troll.  That was the one who said the…"

Luara replied Oct 17 to Trolls

11 Oct 17
Reply by Loren Miller

"Jesus of Nazerath is what the bible says of his birth place, but that town did not e…"

Luara replied Oct 17 to Vatican City

15 Oct 17
Reply by Luara

"I would love to believe such a thing, because crucifixion is abominably cruel.  The…"

Luara replied Oct 17 to Vatican City

15 Oct 17
Reply by Luara

"I was hoping this was going to be a cartoon.  Especially with the theists in a fog. …"

Luara replied Oct 16 to Hitchens And Williams in Hell - Theists In A Fog

31 on Wednesday
Reply by Michael Penn

"an all-knowing God and would an all-knowing God contradict Gödel's incompleteness th…"

Luara replied Oct 16 to An absolutely brilliant refutation of presuppositional apologetics

14 Oct 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"I am certain of some things, like math proofs that work. But I don't need absolute c…"

Luara replied Oct 16 to An absolutely brilliant refutation of presuppositional apologetics

14 Oct 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"I have had religious people make some of those same arguments to me.  I don't feel i…"

14 Oct 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"I liked this movie: "

Luara replied Oct 16 to Films or stories debunking woo / Halloween

11 Oct 16
Reply by Grinning Cat

"None of the gospels were written by a disciple of Jesus.  Jesus' disciples were prob…"

Luara replied Oct 16 to Early Christianity

56 17 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

"Bart Ehrman wrote a book Jesus:  Apocalyptic Prophet of the New Millenium that seems…"

Luara replied Oct 16 to Early Christianity

56 17 hours ago
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service