Luara's Discussions (1,884)

Discussions Replied To (1252) Replies Latest Activity

"What would convince you that there's a supernatural being that isn't a fantasy?"

Luara replied on Friday to Proof of god(s)

22 on Friday
Reply by Luara

"It's probably the other way around. Probably schizophrenic tendencies result from hu…"

Luara replied on Thursday to Who else wants to describe religion as a mental disorder?

22 on Sunday
Reply by Andrew Bradford Hoke

"And maybe people's sense that faith is good, that being religious is good, is geneti…"

Luara replied on Thursday to Who else wants to describe religion as a mental disorder?

22 on Sunday

"Recently he told me that Jesus is a friend of his, and that he talks to him all the…"

22 on Sunday

"I was amazed about how prophet-like some of the in-patients were Some founders of re…"

22 on Sunday

"Have you read Dennett's book Freedom Evolves? People make choices, we all do.  If ou…"

Luara replied on Thursday to Free Will [Sam Harris]

265 1 hour ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"As I pointed out before in this discussion, freedom as usually understood is a negat…"

Luara replied on Thursday to Free Will [Sam Harris]

265 1 hour ago
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Should stand next to him with a sign that reads "Christians are going to hell", with…"

Luara replied Jul 16 to Gawd's Love

16 on Friday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I.e., has someone posted that they were a theist when they came to A/N, but now they…"

Luara replied Jul 16 to Ever had a troll deconverted on this site?

12 on Thursday
Reply by Cory Corwin

"In the book, this account is in the chapter on "I need my god to protect me". He goe…"

Luara replied Jul 16 to Encounter with Masai

8 on Friday
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service