Luara's Discussions (2,566)

Discussions Replied To (1756) Replies Latest Activity

"I was replying to Loren."

Luara replied Dec 11 to Dan Barker and Diner Discounts - Daily Show Labels Him a DIck

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"I think you missed the joke :)"

Luara replied Dec 11 to Dan Barker and Diner Discounts - Daily Show Labels Him a DIck

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"Thinking of doing your favorite thing might be awkward for the guys :)"

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"If he turned it around and asked them, how would you feel if a restaurant fined peop…"

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"Is Gravity's Rainbow a good read? "

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"That http://science20.com site the OP links to has a lot of good articles. "

Luara replied Dec 11 to Organics advocates also love homeopathy. Quelle suprise!

38 Dec 11
Reply by Luara

"Yes, but what if it were the other way around - if there were a penalty for praying?…"

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"I wonder if that would be considered illegal.  It would be equivalent to a penalty f…"

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"one of my uncles (son of a Presbyterian minister) insisted on thanking his god inste…"

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

"How about atheist restaurants where you get a discount for not praying? "

Luara replied Dec 10 to Dan Barker and Diner Discounts - Daily Show Labels Him a DIck

95 Dec 12
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service