Luara's Discussions (1,915)

Discussions Replied To (1280) Replies Latest Activity

"I spend most of my days recently recovering from allergy shots.  Most of the time I…"

Luara replied yesterday to Isolation and Depression

21 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"It's weird weird, that somebody would make up science that's"true for them" - and ac…"

Luara replied yesterday to The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

16 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"Thought to be related to global warming.  Also cattle are very costly in water - irr…"

Luara replied yesterday to Study: 'Shocking' water loss in western US

26 11 hours ago
Reply by Luara

"a belief that personal reality (i.e. what one wants to believe) is the same as reali…"

Luara replied yesterday to The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

16 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"And then there are "remedies" like drinking water that's sat in shale deposits, as a…"

Luara replied on Saturday to The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

16 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"I have Hashimoto's, which is another autoimmune thyroid disease (it tends to co-occu…"

Luara replied on Saturday to The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

16 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"I agree to some extent.  I'm not a simplistic alt-med basher.  Lots of "skeptics" ar…"

16 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"Stefan Molyneux said that he thinks when people don't have religion, they tend to be…"

16 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"I'm certainly isolated, but it's because of illness, not religion.  Super-severe all…"

Luara replied on Saturday to Isolation and Depression

21 yesterday
Reply by Luara

"I ran into someone online who thought their false science statements were fine.  The…"

Luara replied on Friday to The Ethics of Atheism - A Conversation between Stefan Molyneux with Dr Peter Boghossian

16 yesterday
Reply by Luara

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service