Luara's Discussions (2,374)

Discussions Replied To (1608) Replies Latest Activity

"One of my dearest friends enjoys toying with the idea that bigfoot is real. I was a…"

Luara replied Sep 20 to Declaration of Atheism

26 Oct 7
Reply by Asa Watcher

"Let me ask you a counter-question:  is the traditional nuclear family, as championed…"

Luara replied Sep 20 to Family Values

60 Sep 23
Reply by Plinius

"I would have left decades ago if it were possible. Why is it not possible?  Is what…"

Luara replied Sep 20 to How do you deal with being disliked / hated?

48 Sep 22
Reply by Freethinker31

"There are obvious gender roles everywhere, with men dominant and women submissive. D…"

Luara replied Sep 20 to Whats the deal with feminism?

75 Oct 5

"Just a while ago I heard someone talking about "male privilege" and couldn't get the…"

75 Oct 5

"You can find lots and lots of research on how discrimination against women happens. …"

75 Oct 5

"I see primate murder (killing one's own species) as a manifestation of primate flexi…"

Luara replied Sep 19 to Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.

17 Sep 20
Reply by Joseph Corder

"Yes, I posted a study earlier that showed that chimps have similar murder rates to h…"

Luara replied Sep 19 to Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.

17 Sep 20
Reply by Joseph Corder

"I just found out that what Dr. S is doing is "upcoding" of the Xolair injections.  H…"

Luara replied Sep 18 to Price increase without notice

38 Sep 18
Reply by Luara

"faith isn't an epistemology at all Peter Boghossian calls faith a "failed epistemolo…"

Luara replied Sep 18 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2298 Oct 14
Reply by sk8eycat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service