Luara's Discussions (1,445)

Discussions Replied To (942) Replies Latest Activity

"There are a good many people who end up killing themselves or their children by usin…"

Luara replied 1 hour ago to Let Us Remember

6 42 minutes ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"I think the atheist obsession with religion is more personal than many like to admit…"

Luara replied 5 hours ago to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

20 16 minutes ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"Some people here talk a lot about nonreligious subjects.  I do. But you are still ta…"

Luara replied 13 hours ago to If we don't believe, why do we always talk about it?

20 16 minutes ago
Reply by Loren Miller

"'He works in mysterious ways' can only go so far "He works in mysterious ways" accom…"

Luara replied 13 hours ago to Need advice on coming out to my spouse

23 13 hours ago
Reply by Luara

"Someone could bring up their own nonbelief by asking Socratic-style questions of a b…"

Luara replied 13 hours ago to Need advice on coming out to my spouse

23 13 hours ago
Reply by Luara

"There's a theory that consciousness came about because having a "theory of mind" hel…"

Luara replied 20 hours ago to A question for the ex-religious

21 14 hours ago
Reply by John Aultman

"I honestly don't know how anyone could turn their back on what they truly feel to be…"

Luara replied 22 hours ago to A question for the ex-religious

21 14 hours ago
Reply by John Aultman

"Thanks for the links, they were interesting.  From the author: Prayer changed the wa…"

Luara replied 23 hours ago to The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK

16 9 hours ago
Reply by Tweeeekk

"I looked it up and it seems Beckett didn't intend to suggest "God".  Waiting for God…"

Luara replied yesterday to A question for the ex-religious

21 14 hours ago
Reply by John Aultman

"Like a white or golden light that was associated with a feeling of being good, a "hi…"

Luara replied yesterday to A question for the ex-religious

21 14 hours ago
Reply by John Aultman

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service