Atheist Nexus Logo

Brian George's Discussions (88)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"If they're upright, it's only because they have a stick up their ass."

Brian George replied Apr 18, 2011 to Tea-Party Racist E-mail

9 May 4, 2011
Reply by Meddlesome

"So, yesterday I just counted them up. There were 15 jeebus related items. Does your…"

Brian George replied Apr 15, 2011 to Bulletin Board at work

7 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Michael Black

"Can't be, I got those nails in my library. One's holding up a picture of Darwin, and…"

Brian George replied Apr 12, 2011 to Fanciful Filmaker claims discovery of the Nails that Crucified Jesus

13 May 8, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"So who does having standing to bring a challenge?   I bet if the ratio of private sc…"

Brian George replied Apr 12, 2011 to SCOTUS rules that states can support religion

13 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I like how he's talking about jehovah having a plan to clean up all of the rotting c…"

Brian George replied Apr 12, 2011 to If you ever have opportunity to speak with one of Jehovah's Witnesses...

9 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Cascadian Rationalist

"I don't think there are to many instances of openly atheist characters on TV, but wh…"

Brian George replied Apr 4, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Welcome Michael! This is a great place to meet people and learn a few things. I've b…"

Brian George replied Mar 16, 2011 to Hello!

2 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Brian George

"And this is a Mennonite family to boot. I guess there's no respect for their fellow…"

Brian George replied Mar 15, 2011 to Westoboro Going To Picket At Childrens Funeral

11 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Emma Lennon

"Senator Robert Casey speaks out against Westboro....I like the the description of so…"

Brian George replied Mar 15, 2011 to Westoboro Going To Picket At Childrens Funeral

11 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Emma Lennon

"When I read comments on some websites it just reinforces my belief that eugenics sho…"

Brian George replied Mar 14, 2011 to Stupid people

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jacob

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service