Brian George's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (65) Replies Latest Activity

"And this is a Mennonite family to boot. I guess there's no respect for their fellow…"

Brian George replied Mar 15, 2011 to Westoboro Going To Picket At Childrens Funeral

11 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Emma Lennon

"Senator Robert Casey speaks out against Westboro....I like the the description of so…"

Brian George replied Mar 15, 2011 to Westoboro Going To Picket At Childrens Funeral

11 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Emma Lennon

"When I read comments on some websites it just reinforces my belief that eugenics sho…"

Brian George replied Mar 14, 2011 to Stupid people

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jacob

"I guess god is keeping up with the times. Not only is he keeping an eye on everyone…"

Brian George replied Mar 11, 2011 to My Family & the Facebook Community

4 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by michael b.

"Having served at Fort Bragg, I feel compelled to act even more so than usual. I have…"

Brian George replied Mar 10, 2011 to Foxhole Atheists fight religious bias at Fort Bragg

1 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Brian George

"  "Tell me about it, I had to get a restraining order"! "Yeah, but Zeus gives better…"

Brian George replied Mar 8, 2011 to What is the best response to "Jesus loves you"?

233 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Michael J. McCleary

"I just watched both parts of the interview.....every word out of her mouth is absolu…"

Brian George replied Mar 6, 2011 to Kudos to Chris Wallace

8 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by James M. Martin

"I Don't know who said it, but it's funny....   When I was young I prayed to god for…"

Brian George replied Mar 3, 2011 to favorite atheist quotes

60 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

"This was actually something I noted on my home page.  From as far back as I can reme…"

Brian George replied Mar 3, 2011 to Has anyone else been an atheist as long as they remember?

145 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Stormi C.

"Has to be a Mopar slant-six! You can't kill them, and you could get them in a (Dodge…"

Brian George replied Feb 26, 2011 to Why The Book of Genesis is Scientifically Accurate....

6 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Scott

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
15 minutes ago
Joseph Corder replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Chimp-on-chimp murder. Humans are not the only violent species.
37 minutes ago
Loren Miller added a discussion to the group Atheist News
44 minutes ago
Luara replied to Travis Hedglin's discussion Whats the deal with feminism?
57 minutes ago
Luara replied to MattyLJ's discussion Moving to Florida
1 hour ago
Joseph Corder posted photos
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Loren Miller posted a status
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
1 hour ago
"Doing the NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) Walk this morning, a nice 3-mile jaunt. I'll let you know how it goes."
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Shaun Johnston's discussion Critical review of Darwin's "Origin..." 6th edition posted in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service