Brian George's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Inevitably, the response from believers is the "free will" argument. Man's power of…"

Brian George replied Jul 21, 2012 to A Dark Night in Colorado: Where Was God When Needed?

40 Sep 29, 2012
Reply by Rick Burnett

"I submitted my wife and I's story: My wife and I have gotten through the last few ye…"

Brian George replied May 16, 2012 to NPR wants to hear your story about coping or having no faith; support etc..

1 May 16, 2012
Reply by Brian George

"I've never care for cats that much. It's not that I dislike them, I've just never wa…"

Brian George replied Mar 18, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"The sign-on.org petition is now almost to 20,000 (their goal). I too am from PA, and…"

Brian George replied Feb 27, 2012 to Another Ultrasound Bill - this time in my home state (PA)

12 Mar 3, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Hopefully Mr Perce will appeal this ruling.  Does any one know if the State Attorney…"

Brian George replied Feb 24, 2012 to Sharia Law held over US Constitution in PA Court

8 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Ava Wilson

"From a Pittsburgh Steeler fan; Congratulations to the G-men! Although I usually don'…"

Brian George replied Feb 5, 2012 to The New York football Giants are World Champions again!

7 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Wiley Coyote

"Being from west / central Pennsylvania, I'm a rabid Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins…"

Brian George replied Feb 5, 2012 to Wow Bill Maher goes off about sports/politics.. and .. whoa...

11 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"From the article: I love my gay friends but that does not mean I approve of their li…"

Brian George replied Jan 30, 2012 to Christian Mingle dating site

15 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Reading down through some of the comments on "The Blaze" link just makes me sad. I w…"

Brian George replied Jan 23, 2012 to Jessica Alhquist is now denied Flowers

12 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Minda Slade

"What disturbs me is the statement that marriage is not a right, it's a privilege. I…"

Brian George replied Jan 8, 2012 to Will Rick Santorum's conservative social values hurt his campaign for the presidency?

25 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Nerdlass

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service