David Anam's Discussions (125)

Discussions Replied To (114) Replies Latest Activity

"As far as the film industry goes, beards are pretty unpopular regardless of your col…"

David Anam replied Mar 28, 2011 to Black men's facial hair

58 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by De Mush Doctor

"The White Stripes: Get Behind Me Satan Alice in Chains: Jar of Flies Pink Floyd: Dar…"

David Anam replied Mar 25, 2011 to Favorite Albums?

44 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Noah Petersen

"Every time I get excited about contacting my representative, I'm suddenly hit with t…"

David Anam replied Mar 24, 2011 to Urge Congress to Oppose Divisive 'In God We Trust' Resolution!

11 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Wanda T

"That's where are mixed terminology come in. Free will isn't really good for anything…"

David Anam replied Mar 21, 2011 to Why free will from god is not really free

13 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Gila Guerilla

"Thought I'd inject with my own thoughts here.   I actually agree with Christians tha…"

David Anam replied Mar 21, 2011 to Why free will from god is not really free

13 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Gila Guerilla

"You know what pisses me off about this? Even when I convince someone that God doesn'…"

David Anam replied Mar 18, 2011 to Michele Bachmann objects to "E Pluribus Unum"

59 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"My understanding is that the 16% figure also includes the "other" category, which wo…"

David Anam replied Mar 17, 2011 to Atheist Minority

5 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Dennis Smith

"Having no kids, I can't comment on how to raise them. However, what you described pr…"

David Anam replied Mar 16, 2011 to How to raise your kids, without being a hypocrite...

5 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by Valles Marineris

"It's not really a question that it might have happened. It did happen.   There were…"

David Anam replied Mar 16, 2011 to Its Magic!

1 Mar 16, 2011
Reply by David Anam

"Yeah, I feel all dirty now."

David Anam replied Mar 15, 2011 to Michele Bachmann objects to "E Pluribus Unum"

59 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Grinning Cat replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina: Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Luara replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
sk8eycat replied to Joan Denoo's discussion The Bible is not Great by Soren Sagan in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Grinning Cat's discussion Greta Christina on "Why Being Liberal Really Is Better Than Being Conservative" in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Loren Miller's blog post Is god good?
3 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to jay H's discussion What the freakin hell is wrong with this country???
3 hours ago
Jason Blair replied to Daniel W's discussion Are same sex marriages more stable than so-called traditional marriages? in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service