Joseph Corder's Discussions (44)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I am short and sweet, I do not believe in ANYTHING that resides in some supernatural…"

Joseph Corder replied May 7 to Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?

407 on Wednesday
Reply by Freethinker 31

"I agree Tom.  I thought that the subject was too general and what I said was with no…"

Joseph Corder replied Jun 8, 2013 to Which is the best ? Capitalism or Communism

104 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"The gardening example is an example of two different systems working together for go…"

Joseph Corder replied Jun 8, 2013 to Which is the best ? Capitalism or Communism

104 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Communism, at least, during the cold war, their Govt. tried to keep religion out of…"

104 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I was watching the news about the tornadoes in Moore.  A reporter was interviewing a…"

Joseph Corder replied Jun 5, 2013 to Let's talk tornadoes

49 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by matthew greenberg

"sk8eycat, so do I!  Most people gravitate away from religion but I thought that nobo…"

Joseph Corder replied Apr 8, 2013 to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

14 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"This is sad in many ways!!  Isn't suicide considered the only unforgivable sin in ch…"

Joseph Corder replied Apr 8, 2013 to Rick Warren's kid commits suicide.. hey i'm just fwding this.. i have no opinion to be honest; at this juncture...

14 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I believe that there is geological evidence of a massive flood in the Middle East, b…"

Joseph Corder replied Apr 3, 2013 to Unreliable Bible

63 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by Two Cult Survivor

"Last summer my wife and I went for a walk with the neighbors.  As we were approachin…"

Joseph Corder replied Feb 6, 2013 to Religion drives me crazy!

79 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Absolutely!  I watched Leon Panettas' farewell speech that was about threats to nati…"

Joseph Corder replied Feb 6, 2013 to Religion drives me crazy!

79 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service