Keri's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"No. I love Christmas. Santa is a great guy  XD"

Keri replied Dec 5, 2012 to How do you respond to: "Are you against religion?", "Are you against Christmas?"

179 Jan 7
Reply by LBGT Atheist/Secular Humanist

"I never did doubt actually... That is the key reason why I am still amazed that I wa…"

Keri replied Oct 30, 2012 to So What Made You First Start To Doubt?

220 Feb 2
Reply by kent l thompson

"I'll move on from all of this soon. But I'm not even a fan of Richard Dawkins. I lov…"

Keri replied May 29, 2012 to HELP! I have to talk with a Pastor about Atheism tomorrow!!!!!

40 May 29, 2012
Reply by Michael McKenzie

"Hey Mark! Nice thought about planting a seed. I'm not counting on that though since…"

Keri replied May 29, 2012 to HELP! I have to talk with a Pastor about Atheism tomorrow!!!!!

40 May 29, 2012

"Actually... That is something I've been approaching..... Let me explain. So, ever si…"

Keri replied May 28, 2012 to HELP! I have to talk with a Pastor about Atheism tomorrow!!!!!

40 May 29, 2012

"HA!  :D"

Keri replied May 27, 2012 to HELP! I have to talk with a Pastor about Atheism tomorrow!!!!!

40 May 29, 2012

"Roland... you are totally taking the wrong view of this whole thing. I'm a college s…"

Keri replied May 27, 2012 to HELP! I have to talk with a Pastor about Atheism tomorrow!!!!!

40 May 29, 2012

"LOL! So true! And I love that quote!"

Keri replied May 25, 2012 to HELP! I have to talk with a Pastor about Atheism tomorrow!!!!!

40 May 29, 2012

"Hey! I posted how it went today at the end of the first page  :)"

Keri replied May 23, 2012 to HELP! I have to talk with a Pastor about Atheism tomorrow!!!!!

40 May 29, 2012

"First off, the Mighty Thor is freaking awesome! But just your first name is a great…"

Keri replied May 23, 2012 to Should I be "The Mighty Thor" or Russell? - Using an avatar.

6 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by TNT666

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service