Robert Crichton Priddy's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"I submit a small such contribution as a starting point for those who wish further el…"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Dec 4, 2010 to Promoting human 'spirtuality' and redefining 'spiritual values'

1 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Robert Crichton Priddy

"Sorry for delay in replying. Yes, solipsism is the very basis of religious 'theologi…"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Dec 4, 2010 to Non-theism and Advaita philosophy

27 Dec 4, 2010

"Yes, he's the top-god man (it's a man's world in there and no mistake!). I am wonder…"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Sep 19, 2010 to Pope says sex scandal "shocking", has alzheimers

10 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Matt VDB

"I agree very much with your position. Therefore, I find it wrong to distinguish stri…"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Aug 17, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2016 May 8, 2012
Reply by Gallowspoll

"It may interest any visitors to see the following new articles I wrote:- How your br…"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Jul 10, 2010 to Non-theism and Advaita philosophy

27 Dec 4, 2010

"Thanks, I agree with your basic view of Eastern religions, even though there can be…"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Oct 13, 2009 to Non-theism and Advaita philosophy

27 Dec 4, 2010

"I am about to sign up to the Indian group. Thanks"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Oct 13, 2009 to Non-theism and Advaita philosophy

27 Dec 4, 2010

"Reply at last. Yes, purpose was the main motivator for me to get involved eventually…"

27 Dec 4, 2010

"I also used to think physics might explain the many phenomena which many scientists…"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Oct 11, 2009 to Non-theism and Advaita philosophy

27 Dec 4, 2010

"Glad to hear it! I have also been involved with mysticism a lot. Perhaps you will wr…"

Robert Crichton Priddy replied Oct 11, 2009 to Non-theism and Advaita philosophy

27 Dec 4, 2010

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service