Kent Ellington's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"He jovially describes the violent destruction of a tree that represents a human bein…"

Kent Ellington replied Apr 4, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"yep. and if you call them out on bigotry, then you're being "whiny" and "over-sensit…"

Kent Ellington replied Apr 4, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"Police officers hate CSI for the some of the same reasons you hate House. It gives u…"

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"I had totally forgot that Dane Cook joke. You know when comedians tell a black joke…"

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"DarkMatter2525 Here's one of my favorites of his: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpz…"

Kent Ellington replied Apr 2, 2011 to Youtube atheists!

31 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by leveni

"  I don't see the media depicting us as "evil" unless you count stupid ass fox news.…"

Kent Ellington replied Mar 30, 2011 to Atheist stereotypes: the one group it's still okay to discriminate against.

63 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Jonel Burge

"I am 100 percent sure that the christian/jewish/muslim god(s) don't exist. Deism? ma…"

Kent Ellington replied Mar 30, 2011 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2105 6 hours ago
Reply by Will-I Am S.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service