bitbutter's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi LarryL, Many agree that Somalia is currently qualifies as 'stateless', and also a…"

bitbutter replied May 15, 2011 to Libertarian atheists: Your help needed!

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

"@Park, Must dash. Nothing in your last post seems to challenge what I said in my pre…"

bitbutter replied Apr 28, 2011 to Libertarian atheists: Your help needed!

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

"I said: The clear implication then, is that you both believe that the state's claim…"

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

"The state is never a unanimously supported entity. So I'm curious about how you've c…"

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

"@Gary Spot on!"

bitbutter replied Apr 28, 2011 to Paying taxes? I guess some don't.

15 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Gary Burk

"@Susan States, and the land they claim to own, both certainly exist. What's not clea…"

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

"Do you believe that the US state is the legitimate owner of the land that it acts as…"

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

"No economic or social theory can be empirically (experimentally or historically) dem…"

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

"No. In the video I'm asking people whether they believe that the initiation of force…"

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

"There are no (known) fully-fledged historical examples of the order that I believe w…"

bitbutter replied Apr 27, 2011 to Libertarian atheists: Your help needed!

224 May 15, 2011
Reply by bitbutter

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Idaho Spud replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
4 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Christine's discussion What exactly is "sin" anyway??
14 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Joan Denoo's discussion My gravesite inscription
16 minutes ago
Luara replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Eradicating the Faith Virus - A Conversation with Peter Boghossian
19 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
31 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
35 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
40 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
55 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
2 hours ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service