Josh Hatfield's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, thank you for taking the time to read my story.  Yes, I didn't like living lik…"

Josh Hatfield replied Jul 1 to Might as well start with my life story, right?

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"Perhaps we're talking about it from two different angles.  I would word it that reli…"

Josh Hatfield replied Jan 23, 2013 to Might as well start with my life story, right?

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"Regarding paragraph 1: It's a bit more complicated than that.  There's a complicated…"

Josh Hatfield replied Jan 22, 2013 to Might as well start with my life story, right?

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"I don't ever remember my parents being particularly concealing about who was putting…"

Josh Hatfield replied Jan 21, 2013 to Might as well start with my life story, right?

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"That is good advice ma'am, I take it to heart."

Josh Hatfield replied Jan 21, 2013 to Might as well start with my life story, right?

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"No, actually, while the time I spent in my quest was fraught with a great deal of em…"

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"Here's a question I thought of just now:  How do you become an atheist while still b…"

Josh Hatfield replied Jan 21, 2013 to

just now

"After rereading Joan Denoo's comment quoting Sir William Drummond, I realize that no…"

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"No, you must read it now! EDIT: Just kidding, of course, lol."

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

"Well, Christianity at every level has built in logical defenses against (new word fo…"

43 Jul 2
Reply by Fallen Angel

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service