Kyrill's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"the oldest you can be is 16/17. depends on which Camp Quest you want to go to"

Kyrill replied Feb 7, 2010 to Camp Quest UK 2010

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Yup, if we had a camper for every adult who's told us they wish Camp Quest was aroun…"

Kyrill replied Feb 6, 2010 to Camp Quest UK 2010

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"We are about half full which is already enough to go ahead so it's a dead cert as fa…"

Kyrill replied Feb 5, 2010 to Camp Quest UK 2010

7 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"A good physics pun is like hitting a target with two arrows at the same time. I'm no…"

Kyrill replied Feb 3, 2010 to Why did the quark collapse?

3 Feb 3, 2010
Reply by Kyrill

"Well I definitely agree to an extent. Loads of my mum's friends have suddenly come o…"

Kyrill replied Feb 1, 2010 to People with religious faith tend to be happier than those without?

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"I got my information from my parents and grandparents. Being told that your school e…"

Kyrill replied Feb 1, 2010 to People with religious faith tend to be happier than those without?

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"Putin goes to church every day and whips himself as a symbol of character and token…"

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

"Hi - may I intercept as a Russian. Alcoholism has been a problem in Russia since the…"

70 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by amer muhammad

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
13 minutes ago
Luara commented on Loren Miller's photo
18 minutes ago
Grinning Cat commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
22 minutes ago
James M. Martin commented on Claire Donnelly's group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
31 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
38 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
42 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Godless in the garden
44 minutes ago
Michael Penn replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
45 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Loren Miller's photo
54 minutes ago
Morrigan Wolf joined Claire Donnelly's group
1 hour ago
Freethinker 31 replied to James M. Martin's discussion Because Men and Women Had Shameful Same Sex Lusts, God Created Them as Gay and Lesbian (Please Pick Me Up Off the Floor When I Quit Laughing)
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat commented on Loren Miller's photo
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service