Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (911)

Discussions Replied To (826) Replies Latest Activity

"The point is that this issue has been adjudicated several times. For any who might b…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 29 to The Hobby Lobby Case

36 Mar 30
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"And I keep emphasizing that 28 states have a contraceptive mandate in their insuranc…"

36 Mar 30

"You are right that most employees contribute to healthcare premiums—on the average a…"

36 Mar 30

"In the days before government social programs churches and neighbors bore the burden…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 28 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

142 Mar 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"And it did in this case too. Their father's death entitled them to Social Security b…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 28 to What is there about the word "atheist" that makes normally sane people act crazy?

142 Mar 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Actually the contraceptive mandate in the insurance requirement of 28 states was in…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 28 to The Hobby Lobby Case

36 Mar 30

"I like what Hubert Humphrey said: My mother disliked my father's sister's family in…"

142 Mar 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I don't understand the experiments, but they involve what is called "entanglement sw…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 28 to Quantum entanglement does not provide for faster than light communication. Or FTL travel.

7 Mar 30
Reply by Luara

""

142 Mar 29
Reply by Idaho Spud

"In legal terminology there is a distinction between the terms natural person and leg…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Mar 28 to The Hobby Lobby Case

36 Mar 30

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service