Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,211)

Discussions Replied To (1087) Replies Latest Activity

"There is a "one-size-fits-all" aspect to most religious belief."

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 6 to why are you atheist

34 Jul 7
Reply by Freethinker31

"I think it's important to remember that the father, Todd Burpo, is a minister of a s…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 5 to Is "Heaven is for Real" the Worst Con Job Ever Perpetrated on a Movie Audience?

16 May 21
Reply by James M. Martin

"Coulter has made a living just out of printing outrageous statements. The right eats…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 5 to Photographic Proof God Does Not Exist

16 May 5
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"The book has spent 179 weeks on the NYTimes bestseller list, making millions for its…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 5 to Is "Heaven is for Real" the Worst Con Job Ever Perpetrated on a Movie Audience?

16 May 21
Reply by James M. Martin

"Hu-Kwa from Mark T. Wendell in Boston. I used to go down to the offices and buy it d…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 4 to Where the good stuff is

29 May 4
Reply by Joan Denoo

"It's a strange case. The people of Alabama would not support him for governor or in…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 4 to Alabama’s chief justice: Buddha didn’t create us so First Amendment only protects Christians

30 May 6
Reply by Christian Soldier

"Apparently the National Report is a site that spoofs the news with fake items. In th…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 4 to Smithsonian drops Atheist exhibit

21 May 4
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"He was removed once. He had a large stone monument placed outside the courthouse wit…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 4 to Alabama’s chief justice: Buddha didn’t create us so First Amendment only protects Christians

30 May 6

"Yes, of course. I don't tweet myself."

30 May 6

"Unfortunately for the State of Alabama, its Chief Justice is ignorant of the law as…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 3 to Alabama’s chief justice: Buddha didn’t create us so First Amendment only protects Christians

30 May 6

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service