Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,230)

Discussions Replied To (1106) Replies Latest Activity

"However, consider this scenario: as climate change produces more uncertainty and com…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 12 to Psychology Today Explains "Why Atheism Will Replace Religion"

7 May 12
Reply by Pat

"The Catholic Church cannot even control the sex lives of its priests. They ought to…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 11 to Cincinnati Catholic Schools new contract requirements for teachers

5 May 11
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"A lot to think about in this post, but for the moment I only want to comment on the…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 11 to The End of Humanity

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"As John Stuart Mill said, "Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 11 to Cincinnati Catholic Schools new contract requirements for teachers

5 May 11
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

""

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 11 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"Neither have I and I am inclined to think that Sartre was wrong in this aspect of hi…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 10 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"There are many now who are saying that we have no choice, that what we think and fee…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 10 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"But for Sartre the human freedom encapsulated in the formula existence precedes esse…"

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Confrontation differs from coercion. Confrontation, it would seem to me, aims at cha…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 10 to A Modern Version of the Pillory

99 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Granted that racism is a vile attitude, should racists be coerced into changing thei…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 9 to A Modern Version of the Pillory

99 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service