Atheist Nexus Logo

Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,561)

Discussions Replied To (1399) Replies Latest Activity

"My neighbor has a passion for old Chevy Malibu convertibles. He owns three and they…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Nov 23, 2014 to Evangelicals: "It's not climate change, It's Apocalpyse!"

80 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"The thing I understand least is car culture. Cars are very expensive to buy and main…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Nov 23, 2014 to Evangelicals: "It's not climate change, It's Apocalpyse!"

80 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"I hope that your frugality pays dividends in terms of your personal freedom and cont…"

80 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"Good for you. We could all probably be more frugal than we are, but the main point i…"

80 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"Agreed whole heartedly, but there is yet another reason for living frugally and help…"

80 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"Whether or not you agree, it's usually good to try to understand. When you understan…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Nov 23, 2014 to Dogmatic atheism?

618 Jan 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The point on which science and religion must part company is the existence of supern…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Nov 23, 2014 to Science vs Religion

1 Nov 23, 2014
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"For evolutionary reasons fear is the strongest human emotion. As H. P. Lovecraft not…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Nov 23, 2014 to Fearmongering

3 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by jay H

"Life on earth will end eventually no matter what action we take on climate change. I…"

80 Nov 28, 2014
Reply by Daniel W

"The book claims that God gives certain people at certain times the power to "discern…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Nov 13, 2014 to Bestseller Lists Not What They Used To Be

54 Jan 18
Reply by Donald R Barbera

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service