Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,635)

Discussions Replied To (1463) Replies Latest Activity

"True and false are not words I believe can apply rationally to moral and ethical ju…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Dec 23, 2014 to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

55 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Presque correcte—it should be une phrase complète. The French are sensitive about ge…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Dec 23, 2014 to Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness

55 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Good for you. While I think that most of the time these extremists don't get very fa…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Dec 23, 2014 to Hitler and universal healthcare

20 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Levi wrote powerfully and movingly about the tendency of people to accept power: Tha…"

55 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"When Hitler spoke in public he was believed and applauded as a political genius who…"

20 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"While I am familiar with the attempts of health insurers to reduce costs by denying…"

20 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

"Christianity is an authoritarian system with a coating of nice over the worst parts.…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Dec 21, 2014 to Torture - Christians support it way more than nonbelievers

101 Jan 16
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

"Certainly control has played a major role. Karen Armstrong has said that before 1700…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Dec 21, 2014 to Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra

33 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"These are interesting videos. (Haven't got completely through the long one yet.) I a…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Dec 21, 2014 to Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra

33 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

""

33 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service