Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,194)

Discussions Replied To (1071) Replies Latest Activity

"Neither have I and I am inclined to think that Sartre was wrong in this aspect of hi…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 10 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

779 Aug 14
Reply by prem prakash pandey

"There are many now who are saying that we have no choice, that what we think and fee…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 10 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

779 Aug 14

"But for Sartre the human freedom encapsulated in the formula existence precedes esse…"

779 Aug 14

"Confrontation differs from coercion. Confrontation, it would seem to me, aims at cha…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 10 to A Modern Version of the Pillory

99 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Granted that racism is a vile attitude, should racists be coerced into changing thei…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 9 to A Modern Version of the Pillory

99 Jul 7
Reply by Michael Penn

"Chomnsky is a national treasure. On this subject there is a good video of him: http:…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 9 to The End of Humanity

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"You're right that intelligence per se is not the problem. Intelligence can override…"

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"Another example of someone confusing weather and climate. Weather is the normal fluc…"

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"From this morning's NYTimes editorial: "

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 9 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"The select committee established by House Resolution 567 will have unlimited spendin…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied May 8 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service