Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,461)

Discussions Replied To (1321) Replies Latest Activity

"That seems hopeful. There is a parallel, I think, with the invention of printing and…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied 7 hours ago to E. O. Wilson interview on reducing the role of religion.

7 7 hours ago
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Maybe that's because I got the title wrong. It's The Meaning of Human Existence. Sor…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied 18 hours ago to E. O. Wilson interview on reducing the role of religion.

7 7 hours ago

"I found it interesting, but not a masterpiece. I'll be interested to hear what you t…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied 19 hours ago to E. O. Wilson interview on reducing the role of religion.

7 7 hours ago

"Or how about this Epicurean statement: Once I was not Then joy and woes Again I'm no…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied yesterday to My gravesite inscription

95 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I've prepaid for cremation with a society that will pick up my remains and incinerat…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Tuesday to My gravesite inscription

95 yesterday
Reply by Freethinker31

"But there was a time when all Americans would have resented interference in our fore…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Monday to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

"McCain is going pretty far out on a limb to help Netanyahu and to take control of fo…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Monday to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

"I'm using Firefox on a ten-year old Mac G4 desktop which I need to replace soon, but…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 23 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

"Are you using Firefox? I've had the same kind of problem in recent days when I am us…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied Jan 23 to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

54 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

"The creation of Israel followed a United Nations resolution and the US and the Sovie…"

54 on Monday
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service