Dr. Allan H. Clark's Discussions (1,229)

Discussions Replied To (1105) Replies Latest Activity

"As a noncognitivist, I insist that before you can render a judgment on the truth of…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied 3 hours ago to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

"You have a misconception here and perhaps some clarification may help. The sign 0.99…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied 3 hours ago to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

"But your main point is correct even if blurred a bit in detail. Aquinas's main thrus…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied yesterday to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

"The Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy, an exceptionally reliable source has an art…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied yesterday to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

"Saint Thomas Aquinas was not excommunicated. He was canonized fifty years after his…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Friday to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

"Perhaps it's true, but I wouldn't know how to begin to make the case for such a bro…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Friday to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

"One of those who did that was the writer Jack London, who said "I am I. And I won't…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Friday to No need for affirmation

2 on Friday
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"Agreed. What is surprising is to find theologians devoted to reason and logic--and…"

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

"In 1784 the philosopher Immanuel Kant wrote an essay in answer to the question, What…"

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Thursday to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

"In fact it isn't an epistemology at all."

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied on Thursday to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2275 3 hours ago
Reply by Ceil

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service