Richard Lawrence's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"We do indeed.  There are different levels that this sort of technology will have I t…"

Richard Lawrence replied Sep 3, 2013 to Machines Are Getting Better at Reading Minds - The End of Privacy

30 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"Bombing Berlin preemptively would have never been considered as a way of averting th…"

Richard Lawrence replied Aug 30, 2013 to What religion has contributed to the world - Special Report #5: The Victims of Blasphemy Laws

13 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"My feeling is that since Islam hates us already and do the most despicable things wi…"

Richard Lawrence replied Aug 30, 2013 to What religion has contributed to the world - Special Report #5: The Victims of Blasphemy Laws

13 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"What I find interesting is that most initial reactions to the idea of essentially el…"

Richard Lawrence replied Aug 28, 2013 to Machines Are Getting Better at Reading Minds - The End of Privacy

30 Sep 12, 2013

"We should encourage these people to double down and extend their aversion to vaccine…"

Richard Lawrence replied Aug 28, 2013 to One of the most stupid bastards alive today

22 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Great book by James Halperin!"

Richard Lawrence replied Aug 28, 2013 to Machines Are Getting Better at Reading Minds - The End of Privacy

30 Sep 12, 2013

"Does anyone see anything positive coming out of these developments?"

30 Sep 12, 2013

"But that is precisely what is claimed by the theory and the theory deals with formal…"

Richard Lawrence replied Jul 22, 2013 to Free Will. Do You Have a Choice?

188 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Matt--Lukin

""I don't think it's possible for any finite intellect (or any system) to predict its…"

Richard Lawrence replied Jul 20, 2013 to Free Will. Do You Have a Choice?

188 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by Matt--Lukin

"Believers are correct in pointing out there is no real understanding on the mechanis…"

Richard Lawrence replied Jul 17, 2013 to God is like gravity?

25 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service