Richard Lawrence's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that would be the most beneficial result of this technology for the individu…"

Richard Lawrence replied Sep 12, 2013 to Machines Are Getting Better at Reading Minds - The End of Privacy

30 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"And who exactly will be the thought police in this dystopian future? :)  You raise a…"

Richard Lawrence replied Sep 12, 2013 to Machines Are Getting Better at Reading Minds - The End of Privacy

30 Sep 12, 2013

"As you can see, others are starting to ask the same questions we are discussing.  Th…"

30 Sep 12, 2013

"The curing of mental illness rung a bell with me when reading that book as well.   "

30 Sep 12, 2013

"Could you outline some of the negatives?   I think it would be interesting to unpack…"

30 Sep 12, 2013

"Tom, I don't think it will be decades; I think we will see it before the end of this…"

30 Sep 12, 2013

"I am about halfway through the first story; you are a very good writer, by the way.…"

30 Sep 12, 2013

"I agree and I also think we might want to consider being proactive regarding this te…"

30 Sep 12, 2013

"As Dr. House so eloquently puts it, "everybody lies". We've no idea what a society w…"

30 Sep 12, 2013

"With this sort of technology refined we would be able to see pedophile thoughts and…"

Richard Lawrence replied Sep 5, 2013 to Machines Are Getting Better at Reading Minds - The End of Privacy

30 Sep 12, 2013

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service