Dylan Michael McFarland's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"What will happen? It's the exact same species that already exists. The only differen…"

Dylan Michael McFarland replied Oct 17, 2010 to NPR - synthetic DNA working in living cells - check it out...

12 Nov 26, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

"pseudo means false. When you call something pseudo-science, you're saying it's false…"

Dylan Michael McFarland replied Feb 27, 2010 to Pseudoscience... Why I Hate the Term

8 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Dylan Michael McFarland

"What's the point?"

Dylan Michael McFarland replied Feb 26, 2010 to Maybe should put this in a science group but - inquiry into zygote transplantation feasibility

7 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Howard S. Dunn

"Oh what a hilarious post. I couldn't agree with you more. Often the defense for the…"

Dylan Michael McFarland replied Feb 26, 2010 to The Bible as literature

31 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Andrew Stewart

"What a nice post. Speaking of wolves (I know how pertinently relevant this is) you…"

31 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Andrew Stewart

"Well if the bible didn't exist until now, no one would read it. It's terribly writte…"

31 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by Andrew Stewart

"Left Brain Dominance: 12(12) Right Brain Dominance: 5(5) This makes sense to me. I'…"

Dylan Michael McFarland replied Feb 26, 2010 to Left or Right...

84 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Charles

"Well I think that your fear of death is a large reason why religion exists at all; b…"

Dylan Michael McFarland replied Feb 26, 2010 to Death

231 May 19, 2011
Reply by Jameer Logan

"I completely agree with you. I was raised in a Christian, yet open-minded home and…"

Dylan Michael McFarland replied Feb 26, 2010 to You can't be an atheist if you haven't read the bible

119 Jun 25, 2010
Reply by Michael

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo shared their discussion on Twitter
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo added a discussion to the group Eco-Logical: A Group for Environmentalists
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
1 hour ago
Tom Sarbeck commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
1 hour ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?
1 hour ago
Plinius replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo liked Sentient Biped's discussion DNA testing gives more history of paleo-Eskimos
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo replied to roland707's discussion Are known atheists more likely to be convicted of violent crimes?
3 hours ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark commented on Deidre32's blog post Pascal's Wager -- Your Fate is a Crapshoot
3 hours ago
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service