Gila Guerilla's Discussions (199)

Discussions Replied To (195) Replies Latest Activity

"I got around to watching this series of videos, and although I enjoyed it, it seemed…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 22, 2013 to An absolutely brilliant refutation of presuppositional apologetics

14 Oct 16
Reply by Michael Penn

"By a negative, it means the complete absence of a particular "thing" from the univer…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 30, 2013 to Why can't you prove a negative?

17 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Karim R.

"I think this is what you want:- ________________________________________________ At…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 6, 2013 to Richard Dawkins - Flying Horses & Splitting The Moon

2 May 6, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"I think you present your position in a most reasonable and sensible way, Pat. Beside…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 3, 2013 to Faith - The Immoral Evil That Clings To Humanity's Backside

9 May 4, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

"Yes, but note that: "the fact that it can be used for the bad makes me want to cut i…"

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 13, 2013 to Richard Dawkins - Why religion makes him angry

16 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Steph S.

"In think that in essence, what the theist says is that we can rely on our cognitive…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 28, 2013 to How would you respond?

18 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"I would not be confrontational, unless necessary. If someone tells me a crazy notion…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 7, 2013 to Addressing Supernatural/Spiritual Claims

34 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"he firmly rejected suggestions the Church should change to suit public opinion And…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jan 14, 2013 to Pope says Catholic Church must stand firm against “intolerant agnosticism”

16 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Loren Miller

"I have thought for quite some time, that the concept of heaven negates the argument…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jan 11, 2013 to The Farce of Heaven

75 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Mathew T.

"Let us suppose, (just for the sake of discussion),that the Qur'an does indeed tell u…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 11, 2012 to Ants Destoys Atheism النملة المعجزة تثبت ان الله مصدر القرآن

4 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Gila Guerilla

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service