Gila Guerilla's Discussions (195)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree Bony. As the article says, we can't respectfully ridicule, but it is valid t…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jan 17 to Arrogant Atheism

20 Jan 24
Reply by Future

"The proposition: "if atheism, especially the naturalistic version, was true that fre…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 24, 2013 to free will and athiesm

11 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"So many variants of "God" are a `strong indicator that they are human made-up concep…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 20, 2013 to Lets Discuss various Reasons why GOD does not Exist ........

9 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"Agnostic = atheist Atheist ~= agnostic, (though it may do) . . . An agnostic is ath…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 1, 2013 to "Well you're not really an atheist, you're just agnostic"

13 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"It shows what courage and hardships it can cause to be an atheist. Of course the lev…"

Gila Guerilla replied Nov 22, 2013 to Atheists in Egypt

16 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dustin Roy

"See . . . dinosaurs and humans did co-exist, and in the same body! And you've suppli…"

Gila Guerilla replied Aug 20, 2013 to Raptor Jesus

12 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Ronnie Stanley

"I got around to watching this series of videos, and although I enjoyed it, it seemed…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 22, 2013 to An absolutely brilliant refutation of presuppositional apologetics

3 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by Fanghur1123

"By a negative, it means the complete absence of a particular "thing" from the univer…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 30, 2013 to Why can't you prove a negative?

17 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Karim R.

"I think this is what you want:- ________________________________________________ At…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 6, 2013 to Richard Dawkins - Flying Horses & Splitting The Moon

2 May 6, 2013
Reply by Debra Stevenson

"I think you present your position in a most reasonable and sensible way, Pat. Beside…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 3, 2013 to Faith - The Immoral Evil That Clings To Humanity's Backside

9 May 4, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
17 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
1 hour ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
4 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
5 hours ago
satyam dangi replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
5 hours ago
Pandarius replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
6 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service