Gila Guerilla's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"Dr. Terence Meaden: all efforts by humans at inventing gods will give the same resul…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 9, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2238 8 hours ago
Reply by Bertold Brautigan

"I think that you are right about what statistics may hide. What the statistics in th…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 4, 2010 to Where do Atheists come from?

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"When I went to the page: http://aeris.host56.com/milan_elesin.html I got . . . _____…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 26, 2010 to My offer: Higher level of atheism & return of Our legacy

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Milan Elesin

"In the narrowest sense, atheism is simply 'without theism', nothing more. One of the…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 25, 2010 to A prerequisite for atheism to become ubiquitous

28 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"Atheism is not about nothing. Atheism is about truth. Atheism is about evidence and…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 22, 2010 to Articles say what they want us to hear...

7 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"If you want to understand an atheistic view of cosmology, watch 'A Universe From Not…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 19, 2010 to A question to ex-believers

39 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"If you want to understand an atheistic view of cosmology, watch 'A Universe From Not…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 19, 2010 to Yes I can say there is no God: An open letter to atheists

49 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Matt

"Asking_advice: i think these because one day i thought there are things we cant unde…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 18, 2010 to Am I a Deist?

17 Feb 19, 2010

"I think that in my case I first realised that: "God" makes no sense. Then I had to a…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 17, 2010 to Christian: "being an atheist requires to much faith"

8 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I think that if religion were to vanish in a puff of smoke, there would be a big voi…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 6, 2010 to A world without religion

16 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Rayray

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
24 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man posted a video

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web from Napoleon Bonaparte on Vimeo.

Viking Trance - The Spyda Web

Music by Viking Trance with video artwork and editing by Napoleon Bonaparte. Smart Dog Video London (UK) 2014. Viking Trance Radio www.vikingtrance.com Viking Trance buy link
32 minutes ago
Man boob posted a status
"CHECK OUT THE SONGS I UPLOADED ON MY PROFILE WOOOOOOOOO"
1 hour ago
Man boob posted songs
1 hour ago
Rick posted a blog post
1 hour ago
Rick posted a status
"Pondering....pondering......pondering...."
1 hour ago
Jonathan Tweet replied to Freethinker31's discussion Are Atheists too judgmental??
2 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post I am offended
3 hours ago
Vangelis replied to Vangelis's discussion Declaration of Atheism
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo commented on Joan Denoo's blog post Isn’t it time to save the the U.S.A. from the South?
3 hours ago
Joan Denoo posted a discussion
4 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to matthew greenberg's discussion ISIS - a conservative paradise in Iraq
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service