Atheist Nexus Logo

Gila Guerilla's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"Let me answer that as an atheist. Since I do not believe in "God", then "God" is a h…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 14, 2010 to Interesting Question from a Friend

10 May 15, 2010
Reply by Sandra Stott

"I call myself an agnostic atheist too. This is because I know that I cannot prove th…"

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 27, 2010 to Whats with all the Agnostics?

116 May 4, 2010
Reply by Bex Holmes

"Ugh. Have we now got people who don't believe in "God" arguing with people who don't…"

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 25, 2010 to Whats with all the Agnostics?

116 May 4, 2010
Reply by Bex Holmes

"And they, (some of them), gripe about militant atheists. The irony meter just bust."

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 14, 2010 to Another Godless billboard vandalized

9 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Rusty Gunn.

"OK, but very unlikely. I heard on a TV documentary that the human brain uses about 2…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 15, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"A good answer, Becca."

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 12, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"Dr. Terence Meaden: all efforts by humans at inventing gods will give the same resul…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 9, 2010 to IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?

2436 Apr 27
Reply by Gerald Payne

"I think that you are right about what statistics may hide. What the statistics in th…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 4, 2010 to Where do Atheists come from?

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"When I went to the page: http://aeris.host56.com/milan_elesin.html I got . . . _____…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 26, 2010 to My offer: Higher level of atheism & return of Our legacy

4 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Milan Elesin

"In the narrowest sense, atheism is simply 'without theism', nothing more. One of the…"

Gila Guerilla replied Feb 25, 2010 to A prerequisite for atheism to become ubiquitous

28 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Saul Dobney joined moJoe's group
6 minutes ago
tom sarbeck replied to Pat's discussion Are Anti-Religious Cartoons Hate Speech?
9 minutes ago
tom sarbeck replied to tom sarbeck's discussion Nationalism Is A Form of Religion
29 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
1 hour ago
Grinning Cat replied to matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat liked matthew greenberg's discussion time for pols to share their feelings on atheism
3 hours ago
Grinning Cat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
3 hours ago
MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Inside Gods Mind

Inside Gods Mind In this video I discuss Ran Campbell's dream about him being in the mind of God during the judgement of his childhood care givers, and deter...
3 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service