Gila Guerilla's Discussions (189)

Discussions Replied To (185) Replies Latest Activity

"As I understand it, many of the early settlers from Europe to America were trying to…"

Gila Guerilla replied 11 hours ago to The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK

3 3 hours ago
Reply by Luara

"I don't specifically remember being told that we have free will. Society certainly t…"

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 9 to Free Will and Determinism Provide Philosophy Professors with Job Security. Free Will Provides Religionists with...

5 on Friday
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Well he is wrong. Atheists are not all the same. Atheists don't believe in a god. Bu…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 31 to Would this Upset you?

51 Apr 6
Reply by Joan Denoo

"If there is a god, as in the Bible/Quran etc., and if that god is omniscient,  omnip…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 31 to Two Analogies for the Christian God

7 Apr 2
Reply by Gregory Phillip Dearth

"I agree Bony. As the article says, we can't respectfully ridicule, but it is valid t…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jan 17 to Arrogant Atheism

20 Jan 24
Reply by Future

"The proposition: "if atheism, especially the naturalistic version, was true that fre…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 24, 2013 to free will and athiesm

11 Jan 24
Reply by Michael Penn

"So many variants of "God" are a `strong indicator that they are human made-up concep…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 20, 2013 to Lets Discuss various Reasons why GOD does not Exist ........

9 Dec 20, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"Agnostic = atheist Atheist ~= agnostic, (though it may do) . . . An agnostic is ath…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 1, 2013 to "Well you're not really an atheist, you're just agnostic"

13 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"It shows what courage and hardships it can cause to be an atheist. Of course the lev…"

Gila Guerilla replied Nov 22, 2013 to Atheists in Egypt

16 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dustin Roy

"See . . . dinosaurs and humans did co-exist, and in the same body! And you've suppli…"

Gila Guerilla replied Aug 20, 2013 to Raptor Jesus

12 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Ronnie Stanley

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service