Gila Guerilla's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (192) Replies Latest Activity

"As well as being omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent, "God" is, (supposedly),…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 27 to The Unanswerable

8 Jul 27
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Christianity has suppressed much, which would have progressed and benefitted us. So,…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 18 to A World Without Christianity

1 Jul 18
Reply by Gila Guerilla

"Try this link => Gott mit uns images <= click here."

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 10 to Islam and Nazism

5 Jul 11
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It isn't necessary to "Out yourself", as such. You could just "Tell it like it is".…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jun 15 to father's day post on FB that posits that atheists had missing or abusive fathers

33 Jun 18
Reply by Emily Henderson

"Of course, if 'we had never left the trees', you would not be in a position to appre…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 8 to The End of Humanity

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

"I would sign too. Give an account of any progress in this thread, so I'll know where…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 1 to Smithsonian drops Atheist exhibit

21 May 4
Reply by Dr. Allan H. Clark

"And yet atheism is really just an absence of belief in any gods. This can exist in a…"

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 28 to Atheists Who Act Like Shit slinging Monkeys

28 Apr 29
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"As I understand it, many of the early settlers from Europe to America were trying to…"

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 15 to The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK

16 Apr 20
Reply by Tweeeekk

"I don't specifically remember being told that we have free will. Society certainly t…"

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 9 to Free Will and Determinism Provide Philosophy Professors with Job Security. Free Will Provides Religionists with...

5 Apr 11
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Well he is wrong. Atheists are not all the same. Atheists don't believe in a god. Bu…"

Gila Guerilla replied Mar 31 to Would this Upset you?

52 Apr 18
Reply by Craigart14

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service