Gila Guerilla's Discussions (201)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"Chopra uses the term consciousness with liberal abandon. He doesn't seem to pin down…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 19 to Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra

18 on Monday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Laura: this theologian is  saying exactly what he means by "God" ". . . to speak of…"

Gila Guerilla replied Nov 25 to Dogmatic atheism?

493 on Monday
Reply by Deidre

"What one feels does not necessarily reflect any truth about the universe, and its pr…"

Gila Guerilla replied Oct 24 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

10 Oct 28
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Hear, hear. It is not necessary to have a purpose. We can just enjoy the ride. Howev…"

Gila Guerilla replied Oct 11 to Atheist purpose for living without God

9 Oct 14
Reply by Pelumi Abiodun

"M. Penn: {This was one of the few times in his life that he seemed logical} I'd say…"

Gila Guerilla replied Oct 8 to Demons

7 Oct 8
Reply by Michael Penn

"As well as being omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent, "God" is, (supposedly),…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 27 to The Unanswerable

8 Jul 27
Reply by Daniel W

"Christianity has suppressed much, which would have progressed and benefitted us. So,…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 18 to A World Without Christianity

1 Jul 18
Reply by Gila Guerilla

"Try this link => Gott mit uns images <= click here."

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 10 to Islam and Nazism

5 Jul 11
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It isn't necessary to "Out yourself", as such. You could just "Tell it like it is".…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jun 15 to father's day post on FB that posits that atheists had missing or abusive fathers

33 Jun 18
Reply by Emily Henderson

"Of course, if 'we had never left the trees', you would not be in a position to appre…"

Gila Guerilla replied May 8 to The End of Humanity

15 May 12
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service