Atheist Nexus Logo

Gila Guerilla's Discussions (202)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"Atheists are just people who don't believe in any gods. After that category we are a…"

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 29 to A Nasty Group of Atheists, Today?

4 Apr 30
Reply by Mark Arellius

"I hear you, bub. Well done. GG."

Gila Guerilla replied Apr 8 to New atheist book

3 Apr 9
Reply by George Kittrell

"Chopra uses the term consciousness with liberal abandon. He doesn't seem to pin down…"

Gila Guerilla replied Dec 19, 2014 to Why God makes more sense than atheism according to Deepak Chopra

33 Feb 7
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Laura: this theologian is  saying exactly what he means by "God" ". . . to speak of…"

Gila Guerilla replied Nov 25, 2014 to Dogmatic atheism?

618 Jan 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"What one feels does not necessarily reflect any truth about the universe, and its pr…"

Gila Guerilla replied Oct 24, 2014 to Whats your take on what Gandhi ji said about "mysterious power that makes it self felt". I have felt it few times in my life, have you ?

10 Oct 28, 2014
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"Hear, hear. It is not necessary to have a purpose. We can just enjoy the ride. Howev…"

Gila Guerilla replied Oct 11, 2014 to Atheist purpose for living without God

9 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Tom Pel

"M. Penn: {This was one of the few times in his life that he seemed logical} I'd say…"

Gila Guerilla replied Oct 8, 2014 to Demons

7 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"As well as being omnipotent, omniscient, and omnibenevolent, "God" is, (supposedly),…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 27, 2014 to The Unanswerable

9 Dec 31, 2014
Reply by Myster Menace

"Christianity has suppressed much, which would have progressed and benefitted us. So,…"

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 18, 2014 to A World Without Christianity

1 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Gila Guerilla

"Try this link => Gott mit uns images <= click here."

Gila Guerilla replied Jul 10, 2014 to Islam and Nazism

5 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by tom sarbeck

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

Latest Activity

Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion American Center for Law and Justice odd case
26 minutes ago
MagetheEntertainer posted a video

Problems With The Bible Pt 7

In this video I discuss the problems surrounding the story of Moses, the Jews being enslaved in Egypt, the biblical Exodus, and the plagues that Moses suppos...
1 hour ago
Profile IconLibertarian Atheist, Shannon, Misha H. and 3 more joined Atheist Nexus
1 hour ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion On the Nature of Miracles.
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion A New Low in Political Rhetoric
1 hour ago
Eric Sergent replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion American Center for Law and Justice odd case
1 hour ago
George Chase replied to George Chase's discussion On the Nature of Miracles.
2 hours ago

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service