LeeLah's Discussions (63)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"You know that fish thing? Reminds me of the idea that christians hold about the sign…"

LeeLah replied Jun 17, 2010 to What's missing at the Nexus

10 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by LeeLah

"I agree. I do not like being asked to figure out what these letters are supposed to…"

LeeLah replied Jun 4, 2010 to What are your pet peeves?

271 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Pat

"I wonder if he still sings that song to himself while draining the lizard."

271 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Pat

"I don't sit..I hover! Great for the quads!"

271 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Pat

"For some reason, I cannot fathom why, I will sometimes mess up on the their/there an…"

271 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Pat

"I agree. What they should really say is "Thank me I won" . The religious folks tend…"

271 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Pat

"Sorry Billy boy it has run here now that you played it....he is such an in incredibl…"

LeeLah replied Jun 4, 2010 to Fox News on Gay-Friendly McDonald's Ads

18 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Kellesta Jones

"I would have immediately checked my clothing for something disgusting "Blessings ON…"

LeeLah replied Apr 21, 2010 to What's the creepiest thing a theist has ever said to you?

466 Jul 8, 2012
Reply by Joseph Heston

"This makes the best sense to me. Though I am still pretty much entrenched in the ide…"

LeeLah replied Apr 7, 2010 to Do you believe Jesus existed?

1240 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Kelly M

"Yes, I have read the God Delusion as well as God is not Great and right now I am rea…"

LeeLah replied Mar 29, 2010 to Getting suckered again?

38 Mar 29, 2010
Reply by James

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
1 minute ago
Joan Denoo replied to Loren Miller's discussion Christmas: Behind the Curtain (The Thinking Atheist) in the group Hang With Friends
3 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness
11 minutes ago
18 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Matt Gabe's discussion Atheists who preach religion and theists who preach atheism
27 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Dr. Allan H. Clark's discussion Atheism and the Holocaust: Primo Levi and Os Guiness
33 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion God Loves Uganda.
48 minutes ago
Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish replied to Visvakarman Svetasvatara-Upanish's discussion Do you guys know what tomorrow is?
52 minutes ago
Grinning Cat replied to Ruth Anthony-Gardner's discussion Camo cats in the group Atheist Ailurophiles
55 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Warren Jappe's photo
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Pity Poor Rush, Whose Panties Are in a Wad Because There Might Be a Black James Bond
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service