Vulpes's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry but I have to choose dogs over cats. I think that dogs are more interesting an…"

Vulpes replied Sep 26, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"I think a more productive use of time is if you burned, or ripped or whatever print…"

Vulpes replied Sep 18, 2011 to Atheist demonstrators to rip pages from bibles Saturday

10 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"I don't like to use the word or idea of church since it brings to mind uncritical, d…"

Vulpes replied Sep 18, 2011 to What would you want to see in an atheist chuch?

47 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Daniel J Plaat

"If it's a hopeless case I would say I am a discordian. I believe in the god Eris who…"

Vulpes replied Sep 11, 2011 to What are some of your favorite rebuttals when someone questions your atheism?

77 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Definitely the use of biblical glasses for looking at the world. If it doesn't fit w…"

Vulpes replied Sep 1, 2011 to The one thing about Christianity that bothers me the most

24 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Markcincy

"Dido what Sarah said. I had no one tell me about the awesome stuff of science that c…"

Vulpes replied Sep 1, 2011 to The one thing about Christianity that bothers me the most

24 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Markcincy

"There's a book that really gives a lot of detail about why god is really in our brai…"

Vulpes replied Sep 1, 2011 to Blew a christians mind today

21 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"It's interesting that you brought this subject up because just today I saw a title i…"

Vulpes replied Sep 1, 2011 to What is Consciousness & do you believe in it?

7 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Jim DePaulo

""If nothing else it'll educate me about what a born again baptism is like. "…"

Vulpes replied Sep 1, 2011 to Should I go to my friend's baptism?

35 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Grace Fitzpatrick

"Two Mormons on a bike? You mean they're copying Jehovah Witnesses now? My ungod what…"

Vulpes replied Aug 31, 2011 to "When I found out you were an atheist, it didn't change how I felt about you, it changed how I felt about atheism."

8 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Vulpes

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service