Agner J Santiago's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks again for the replies. Some very good points and the 1 Peter 3:15 verse is es…"

Agner J Santiago replied Dec 23, 2012 to Seeking feedback on bible context discussion.

18 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Wow, excellent responses.  I appreciate the information you've provided and the time…"

Agner J Santiago replied Dec 13, 2012 to Seeking feedback on bible context discussion.

18 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Excellent read, thank you for the link."

Agner J Santiago replied May 22, 2011 to Help with understanding the supernatural discussion

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"Thank you very much for the reply. It helped me think clearer. I got confused after…"

Agner J Santiago replied May 17, 2011 to Help with understanding the supernatural discussion

8 May 25, 2011
Reply by Lorryslorrys

"Thanks for the info Rusty. Do you have source I could inform myself further with on…"

Agner J Santiago replied Dec 4, 2009 to Does the bible predict the fall of Babylon? Did this prediction come true?

12 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Agner J Santiago

"Good point, but I don't think these people are touting that their God can prophecies…"

Agner J Santiago replied Dec 4, 2009 to Does the bible predict the fall of Babylon? Did this prediction come true?

12 Dec 4, 2009

"I've heard the statement of the bible being written after the so called prophecies h…"

12 Dec 4, 2009

"Thank you, this link helps and is very good reading."

12 Dec 4, 2009

"Wow, those are funny prophecies as I'm sure many are. In my current comparitive reli…"

12 Dec 4, 2009

"Thanks for the quick reply Nicholas. I'm still waiting on her reply, which I asked h…"

Agner J Santiago replied Dec 3, 2009 to Does the bible predict the fall of Babylon? Did this prediction come true?

12 Dec 4, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service