DarkBlack's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd rather say "greed", money and the love of it can be a good thing, if viewed as a…"

DarkBlack replied Oct 24, 2013 to Root of all evil?

79 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Michael Penn

"Everything ends. Great empires fall, no matter how many lives where lived for them.…"

DarkBlack replied Aug 21, 2013 to As An Atheist Can Your Life Have Purpose and Meaning?

783 Sep 13
Reply by Mark Panko

"Your point on capitalism bring up an interesting point on lables. When asked I proud…"

DarkBlack replied Mar 9, 2013 to The Dangers of Atheism

23 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by Madhukar Kulkarni

"This is only part of it. At the very foundation of christianity is the idea of redem…"

DarkBlack replied Jan 18, 2013 to Oh Hell...

21 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When I was in Sunday school this came up a few times over the years, they never real…"

DarkBlack replied Jan 18, 2013 to Oh Hell...

21 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Science and religion are not even compatible (I started a discussion on that, on thi…"

DarkBlack replied Dec 11, 2012 to "Religion and Science goes hand in hand"

19 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by DarkBlack

"The four gospels give three versions of Jesus' last words, son of god or not everyon…"

DarkBlack replied Nov 10, 2012 to Do you have any unanswerable Biblical contradictions?

47 Apr 7
Reply by Gus Heist

"I've been on both sides of this (de-converted a few months ago), what I tend to forg…"

DarkBlack replied Nov 10, 2012 to I'm sick and tired of being told to prove that there is no god.

50 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Thanks, that explains it."

DarkBlack replied Nov 8, 2012 to Just curious about something they told me.

4 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by DarkBlack

"I would like to see religion go, but actively trying to destroy it will just strengh…"

DarkBlack replied Nov 8, 2012 to Do you think religion should be abolished?If yes why , if no why not?

181 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Anthony Jordan

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service