Jacob's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I never got this. What does it matter? What is free will? Knowing about it changes n…"

Jacob replied Mar 21, 2011 to FREE WILL

80 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Laura

"The West Wing is now near the top of shows I need to watch. Martin Sheen's amazing."

Jacob replied Mar 21, 2011 to Questions for Dr. Laura - the religious view

3 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jacob

"Yahoo. Ugh. I've never been to 4Chan, but Yahoo invokes the same disgust, seeing as…"

Jacob replied Mar 21, 2011 to Stupid people

9 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jacob

"I'd say let them grow out of it or tell them when they're a wee bit older. I started…"

Jacob replied Mar 21, 2011 to Childhood beliefs...Stupid tradition or age of innocence?

58 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Atheist Andrea

"They get worse and worse! Next time, they're going to picket the funerals of everyon…"

Jacob replied Mar 21, 2011 to Westoboro Going To Picket At Childrens Funeral

11 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Emma Lennon

"Well, that only makes me want to see it more."

Jacob replied Mar 21, 2011 to Is the new SciFi movie "Paul" an atheist film?

12 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by paul babcock

"Why is it always God? Who's the god of floods and earthquakes? Neptune/Poesideon. Be…"

Jacob replied Mar 21, 2011 to Megachurch pastor calls quake "God's warning to Japan

14 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Jacob

"The Amazing Atheist is my favorite, even if he goes a little far sometimes."

Jacob replied Mar 21, 2011 to Youtube atheists!

31 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by leveni

"I wonder too. I know it's logicly impossible, but being raised Christian, I still ge…"

Jacob replied Dec 2, 2010 to What if there is a god?

562 Mar 28, 2012
Reply by Nsajigwa sisi kwa sisi

"Virtually no change. I still call it Christmas out of sheer habit and still do the u…"

Jacob replied Dec 2, 2010 to How Has Becoming an Atheist Affected Your Experience of the Holidays?

59 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Super fluid

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Amanda Ashcraft posted a photo
30 minutes ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post Respect for other peoples culture
33 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Joan Denoo's blog post We need a new narrative.
41 minutes ago
Luara replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Chris G replied to Scot Hinson's discussion Suicide ?!?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Nick Bottom's discussion Solicitors, go away
1 hour ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Luara commented on Freethinker31's blog post About that Bible
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Joseph P replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Scientists Say Neanderthals and Modern Humans Coexisted in Europe for about 5,400Years in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago
Dr. Terence Meaden replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Ecosystem found under Antarctic ice sheet raises hopes for alien life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service