Ryan Patrick Stene's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"If you talk to an at least semi-intelligent Apologist they'll say "No No No. God Is…"

Ryan Patrick Stene replied Feb 20, 2011 to There is no possible reason for an omnipotent and omniscient god to cause our reality.

3 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Richard H. McCargar

"Exactly! South Dakota: the New South.This is what happens when you elect people who…"

Ryan Patrick Stene replied Feb 16, 2011 to Embarassed of My state anyone else

8 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Christopher Baughman

"that's what I get. I'm all for heritage and I sarcastically said one time "What happ…"

Ryan Patrick Stene replied Feb 9, 2011 to Religious talkshow host says Native Americans must become Christian to be citizens

7 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Mike Lee

"I've Invested Millions of Dollars into the Occult and Science in order to resurrect…"

Ryan Patrick Stene replied Feb 9, 2011 to When I die

4 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Ryan Patrick Stene

"....nerd chiq's been on the rise since Weezer is their stride and napoleon dynamite."

Ryan Patrick Stene replied Feb 9, 2011 to Gotta admit that Nerdcore is on the rise!

2 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"I live in South Dakota...and no offense...most native Americans I've met already ARE…"

Ryan Patrick Stene replied Feb 9, 2011 to Religious talkshow host says Native Americans must become Christian to be citizens

7 Feb 12, 2011
Reply by Mike Lee

"Nor I. : \ damn."

Ryan Patrick Stene replied Feb 8, 2011 to Send a Darwin Day e-card to friends and family!

5 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Oh No I don't want to "believe" because Believing requires faith.I'm just saying I d…"

Ryan Patrick Stene replied Feb 7, 2011 to Comic Book Nerd

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

"yours doesn't have a reply either : \Strange strange.So essentially what you're sayi…"

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

"Read a few Dawkins books:God DelusionThe Blind watchmaker (Well mostly finished this…"

18 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Renee Osborne

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service