Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,248)

Discussions Replied To (481) Replies Latest Activity

"I was glad to read that the Freedom From Religion Foundation ran a full-page ad in t…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 3 to The Hobby Lobby Decision

94 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

""It's about GROUP insurance..." Agreed! An illuminating comparison studying 11 count…"

Grinning Cat replied Jul 2 to The Hobby Lobby Decision

94 Jul 15
Reply by Michael Penn

""The rain it raineth on the justAnd also on the unjust fella;But chiefly on the just…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 28 to Mindy's FB finds

18 Jun 30
Reply by Loren Miller

"In a book that helped my own evolution, When Bad Things Happen to Good People, Harol…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 27 to Mindy's FB finds

18 Jun 30
Reply by Loren Miller

"A popular but inaccurate quote: "Democracy is that form of government where everybod…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 22 to The Select Committee on Benghazi aims for impeachment of the President

47 Jun 22
Reply by Michael Penn

"If, hypothetically, there were a powerful "devil" who wanted to cause pain and suffe…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 21 to Christian Science vs. Atheist Science: which has contributed most to the "greater good" of society?

16 Jun 22
Reply by Raj

"From The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy: Now, it is such a bizarrely improbable…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 20 to Best questions to ask a Christian?

21 Jun 22
Reply by Joan Denoo

"The stories in the Christian bible -- which is not a reliable biography, to say the…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 20 to Facebook Posting Queries: Would You Welcome Jesus Into Your Home? My Response: Maybe.

30 Jun 24
Reply by BarbaraSATX

"Spot on! Jesus existed as a person for a few decades, two millennia ago, but as any…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 20 to Facebook Posting Queries: Would You Welcome Jesus Into Your Home? My Response: Maybe.

30 Jun 24
Reply by BarbaraSATX

"All a con man -- or an enduring believer in superstition -- needs is a good story to…"

Grinning Cat replied Jun 16 to Belief in science is also comforting

30 Jul 6
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service