Atheist Nexus Logo

Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,761)

Discussions Replied To (790) Replies Latest Activity

"They quote Phil Zuckerman, a professor who studies secularism, who says other studie…"

Grinning Cat replied May 14 to Encouraging statistics on affiliation

16 May 14
Reply by Loren Miller

"We should not help perpetuate the "holier-than-thou" framing of those opposed to abo…"

Grinning Cat replied May 14 to Nutjob Rick Santorum Hints GOP's Loss & Christianity's Decline Is From Lack Of Anti-Abortion Retard Candidates.

22 May 15
Reply by Grinning Cat

"It's worth emphasizing that nonmembers can see (and google) most material on this si…"

Grinning Cat replied May 13 to Nontheists only?

123 May 13
Reply by Patricia

""

Grinning Cat replied May 13 to Millennials leaving church in droves, study finds

33 on Tuesday
Reply by Patricia

"Yes... or a swingers' club!! Especially one that welcomes people of all orientations…"

Grinning Cat replied May 12 to Earliest Memories of Church

77 May 13
Reply by no0n3

"Thanks! "I want my daughter to live in a country that would elect a woman. And while…"

Grinning Cat replied May 5 to time for pols to share their feelings on atheism

16 May 6
Reply by sk8eycat

"A perfect reply! On a smaller time scale, here's a gem from Not Always Right (as in…"

Grinning Cat replied May 3 to Nationalism Is A Form of Religion

131 May 6
Reply by tom sarbeck

"From some actual good science fiction: "There is a theory which states that if ever…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 22 to Proof that Barack Obama is the anti-Christ

12 Apr 22
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Ryan, Spud, you're right: if I may delve into fantasy, and if any of the variants of…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 22 to What to say to theist who asks you "what if God revealed Himself to you?"

14 Apr 22
Reply by Gerald Payne

"<nod> They clearly can't bear to have an independent woman, or a gay person, o…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 20 to How can the Quraan has verses against honor killing and yet Muslims do it everyday?

6 Apr 21
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service