Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,526)

Discussions Replied To (646) Replies Latest Activity

"As well as I can make out using Google Translate: "WHY?..." "Pump rifle?" "Kalashnik…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 8 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15
Reply by Bill_Hicks_Worshipper

""

Grinning Cat replied Jan 8 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15

""

64 Jan 15

"If the adults truly believed that, why do they have health insurance? I've shared th…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 8 to The wisdom of children

5 Jan 8
Reply by Plinius

"Even if being gay or lesbian or bi were a choice, it would still be morally neutral!…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 8 to Dogmatic atheism?

618 Jan 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"<grin!> Apropos to "dog"matic religious leaders! "Hark! hark! the dogs do bark…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 8 to Dogmatic atheism?

618 Jan 12
Reply by Joan Denoo

"When I click on the words "replied" or "commented" in the Top News feed, it goes to…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 8 to When you start to feel contempt for your closest friend(s)

81 Jan 8
Reply by Grinning Cat

""These Are The Charlie Hebdo Cartoons That Terrorists Thought Were Worth Killing Ove…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 7 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15

"What smart prophets [and gods, and other religious figures] do when cartoonists ridi…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 7 to 12 Killed in Terrorist Operation against Satirical French Newspaper - "God Is Great"

64 Jan 15

""God" himself summed it up beautifully on Twitter! ("99% 1%" indeed! This is a scree…"

Grinning Cat replied Jan 6 to It's 2015 and Congress Is Almost Entirely Made Up of White Christian Men

24 Jan 8
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service