Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,235)

Discussions Replied To (477) Replies Latest Activity

"Of course, Christian's parents had no idea that his name would become so wildly inap…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 17 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"The great noodly monster is mentioned in this Amazon review of the kids' book Billio…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 17 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks for sharing this important petition, which I signed. It petitions Navanethem…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 17 to Survey via Pat Condell on Twitter

4 Apr 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"There's a creationist response, "Creationist Cosmos" (at Funny or Die) (I couldn't g…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 16 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Hear, hear! I use "amen" in that sense as well, "Absolutely!" "Truly!" "I believe it…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 16 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Here's an article about leaving thought-provoking cards inside Gideon Bibles: http:/…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 14 to What do you do with the Gideon Bible in the motel room? - best ideas needed

72 Apr 14
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The editing of FDR's seven-minute speech for a concise quote on the WWII memorial wa…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 14 to THIS...because of Christianity

14 Apr 15
Reply by Future

"Something to watch out for: as long as we believe in banning "cruel and unusual" pun…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 11 to Death Penalty vs Abortion and Social Taboos

64 Jul 10
Reply by Michael Penn

"In his book God: The Failed Hypothesis, Victor Stenger speculates that if there were…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 11 to How the Internet Is Taking Away America’s Religion

11 Apr 13
Reply by Michael Penn

"Yes, our passwords are going over the wire unprotected. This can especially be an is…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 10 to Heartbleed Vulnerability

5 Apr 23
Reply by Vincent

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service