Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,256)

Discussions Replied To (484) Replies Latest Activity

"Presumably a believing Catholic could be an ethical (mostly-)vegetarian, as the tran…"

Grinning Cat replied May 12 to Can a catholic be a vegetarian?

41 Jun 29
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"That's why I said "and tests exactly like a wheat wafer"... every possible lab test…"

41 Jun 29
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"The transubstantiated communion wafer is even more magical because it still looks, t…"

41 Jun 29
Reply by Tom Sarbeck

"Religions are mindware. In prescientific times they may have been some of the best a…"

Grinning Cat replied May 8 to The Faithful

16 May 11
Reply by Michael Penn

"A beautiful, interactive visualization of contradictions in the bible (along with th…"

Grinning Cat replied May 1 to Every cell is an Individual, but Mark 2:17 commands me to take FULL advantage of all medical research

18 May 1
Reply by Plinius

"I based my votes on Obama having the potential to be significantly better than a Pre…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 22 to U.S. Solicitor General to defend lying in political campaigns

5 Apr 22
Reply by Future

"Exactly! People who are "good" only because their god says so, or in order to earn a…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 21 to Looking for Community and Activism/Moral Teamwork

1 Apr 21
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Of course, Christian's parents had no idea that his name would become so wildly inap…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 17 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"The great noodly monster is mentioned in this Amazon review of the kids' book Billio…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 17 to Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos

107 Apr 22
Reply by Patricia

"Thanks for sharing this important petition, which I signed. It petitions Navanethem…"

Grinning Cat replied Apr 17 to Survey via Pat Condell on Twitter

4 Apr 18
Reply by Michael Penn

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service