Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,517)

Discussions Replied To (639) Replies Latest Activity

"The NRA is a bit of a trigger point with me, now that I've learned that we don't hav…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19, 2014 to They Hate Us Even Outside The Bible Belt

32 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"In the news yesterday, the Supreme Court refused to block Texas's strict voter ID la…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 19, 2014 to They Hate Us Even Outside The Bible Belt

32 Oct 26, 2014
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"He asked for feedback on his book in progress (with website link) on how to debate a…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 16, 2014 to Trolls

11 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Loren Miller

"I find the "clinical", "humane" executions in the US appalling as well. My reaction…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 16, 2014 to Beheadings.

14 Nov 7, 2014
Reply by Luara

"What if you had to come out as smart the way you come out as gay? (also shared in…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 16, 2014 to The Results Are In: America Is Dumb and on the Road to Getting Dumber

26 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Rasheeda Nizam

"Responding to two of your questions: "Why do [liberal Jews] get to live normally wi…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 16, 2014 to Richard Dawkins speaks to a Hasidic rabbi on religious day schools and evolution

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Secular Judaism / Humanistic Judaism is indeed a way for Jews to relate to their his…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 16, 2014 to Richard Dawkins speaks to a Hasidic rabbi on religious day schools and evolution

6 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Amen and amen! Mr. Manea seems to be here to promote his theist book in progress. I'…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 16, 2014 to An absolutely brilliant refutation of presuppositional apologetics

14 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"My reaction to long videos like this is typically Too Long; Didn't Watch. I did watc…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 16, 2014 to An absolutely brilliant refutation of presuppositional apologetics

14 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Michael Penn

"Here's a working link to a likely-looking article: http://www.atheistrepublic.com/ar…"

Grinning Cat replied Oct 16, 2014 to Of Pastafarians, Photos on DL's, and Wars Between Spaghetti Monster Faithful and Rival Spaghettini Dogmatic Ideologues

2 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service