Grinning Cat's Discussions (1,526)

Discussions Replied To (649) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes! Filking at cons is great fun! There's also "Gimme That Old-Time Religion" with…"

Grinning Cat replied 3 hours ago to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

70 6 minutes ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"Muddled East indeed! All in the name of "My god's better than your god" (or is it "m…"

Grinning Cat replied 5 hours ago to Speaker of the House deliberately insults the President by breaking protocol

70 6 minutes ago
Reply by sk8eycat

"If we want to go to war, then the president, and congresscritters, and generals shou…"

Grinning Cat replied 19 hours ago to The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

75 15 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"That reminded me of Cyril Kornbluth's story "The Little Black Bag", where five centu…"

Grinning Cat replied on Thursday to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

49 yesterday
Reply by sk8eycat

"Thank you! "...We lead the world in only three categories: number of incarcerated ci…"

Grinning Cat replied on Thursday to The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

75 15 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

"I remember a right-wing bill not so long ago that would have set out to explicitly f…"

Grinning Cat replied on Thursday to The Death Penalty aka Capital Punishment

75 15 hours ago
Reply by Donald L. Engel

""

Grinning Cat replied on Thursday to I Wouldn't Call Him "Doctor"

49 yesterday
Reply by sk8eycat

"I found a copy of "Rammer" online. And yes, I remember that in Varley's Steel Beach…"

Grinning Cat replied on Wednesday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

58 on Wednesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

"The Messianic Jewish movements such as Jews for Jesus are, at bottom, an attempt to…"

Grinning Cat replied on Wednesday to Five Reasons to Doubt Jesus Christ Ever Existed: Arm at All Points!

117 yesterday
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"In Larry Niven's short story "Rammer", the protagonist had had himself frozen in hop…"

Grinning Cat replied on Wednesday to The afterlife should still matter to atheists

58 on Wednesday
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service