booklover's Discussions (3,636)

Discussions Started (49) Replies Latest Activity

Angry much?

Apparently my family thinks I have an anger problem.  Not with them, but when I watch the news or see Tim Tebow on t.v.. lol.  It's true. …

Started by booklover in Water Cooler

18 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

We found out how my daughter passed her algebra class!!!!

My daughter has had a lot of trouble passing her algebra class at her university.  She just CANNOT do algebra.  She failed last sememster,…

Started by booklover in Atheism

27 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by booklover

Walked today for PRIDE and no religious-nuts there protesting!

Walked today in our city's first Pride Fest walk.  Was supporting friends and family and equal-rights for all.  Our city is really conserva…

4 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

The "It gets better" project

Off-topic here a little bit, except for the fact that many religious people believe homosexuality to be wrong...  My daughter got to see Da…

5 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by booklover

The older people get...

I swear the older people (that I know @ least) the more religious they become.  I have just had yet another friend put some crap on Faceboo…

18 Aug 9, 2011
Reply by booklover

friends grandson

My friends grandson, who will be 1 in a few weeks, fell out of his moms bed (I think she brought him in there with her because he got up to…

10 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by booklover

A refreshing talk with a relative~

Went to my Hubby's summer family reunion yesterday, huge extended-family, and after a few drinks I just asked one of his many Aunts (who is…

10 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by booklover

News with Brian Williams last night

I am disgusted although I know why they did it.  Last night on the news Brian Williams told about how they, NBC, left out the words "under…

Started by booklover in Introductions

2 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by booklover

Hello, again?

Hi Everyone,  I joined here a few weeks ago using my real name not knowing it would come up if someone Googled me.  Then someone started a…

Started by booklover in Introductions

4 May 10, 2011
Reply by Jedi Wanderer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Supporting Membership

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service