booklover's Discussions (3,446)

Discussions Replied To (3071) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes we are, and like Carl said, "group hug!" :)"

booklover replied Aug 3 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

"You have such a lovely way of saying things, Joan! Hang With Friends is where I am m…"

booklover replied Aug 3 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

"Pat, your mentioning NPR reminded me of a joke I made the other day...  My husband s…"

booklover replied Aug 2 to Enough already - take down the Brother Richard article from the banner

61 Aug 9
Reply by jlaz

"I used to have a lot of friends that live by me. A couple I'm not friends with anymo…"

booklover replied Aug 1 to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

101 on Tuesday
Reply by k.h. ky

"I just really like a lot of the people on here.  We've been here together for so man…"

booklover replied Aug 1 to More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?

101 on Tuesday
Reply by k.h. ky

"EXACTLY Matt!"

booklover replied Aug 1 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

"Ugh!  Doesn't that suck!  Years ago I belonged to a "frugaling" group, and of course…"

booklover replied Jul 31 to Please help me maintain some sanity... It just isn't true!

69 3 hours ago
Reply by ShroudedAtheist

"Well Matt, WE live in the real world. I am wondering about the pot smoking remark to…"

booklover replied Jul 27 to ok, can atheists please stop voting for Republicans now?

43 Aug 3
Reply by booklover

"Same here Pat! But we flew out of Rockford, IL. Stayed at the Bellagio! We don't gam…"

booklover replied Jul 27 to Study: 'Shocking' water loss in western US

26 Jul 28
Reply by Luara

"Just what the USofA needs! Lol"

booklover replied Jul 27 to Scientists warn we are on the brink of the next major mass extinction event

19 Jul 28
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service