booklover's Discussions (3,565)

Discussions Replied To (3189) Replies Latest Activity

"Dumbasses, dumbasses, dumbasses,dumbasses, dumbasses, dumbasses, dumbasses, dumbasse…"

booklover replied yesterday to Evangelicals: "It's not climate change, It's Apocalpyse!"

69 yesterday
Reply by booklover

""Jingle Bells" seems okay I think."

booklover replied yesterday to Secular-ish holiday songs?

10 21 hours ago
Reply by Jerry Wesner

"Daniel, of course your purchase was tater-tots! Lol :) I think the Aldi workers make…"

booklover replied on Thursday to Millionaire Grocery Clerks: The Amazing WinCo Foods Story

20 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"We don't have a WinCo near us, or I'd shop there.  I stay out of Walmart.  They make…"

booklover replied on Wednesday to Millionaire Grocery Clerks: The Amazing WinCo Foods Story

20 on Saturday
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I signed the petition, Patricia! :)"

booklover replied Nov 18 to Attacks in Canada Oct. 22nd/14

8 Nov 18
Reply by booklover

"Reading this thread made me start off my day with a smile.  You guys are great! :)"

booklover replied Nov 18 to Jesus Arrested in Philadelphia

28 Nov 18
Reply by Michael Penn

"And then came the teabaggers, who brought the whole party down to the lowest level i…"

booklover replied Nov 17 to Unthinking Democratic Policy versus Unfeeling Republican Policy

48 on Wednesday
Reply by Freethinker31

"It's too bad they don't, and probably never will."

booklover replied Nov 17 to Unthinking Democratic Policy versus Unfeeling Republican Policy

48 on Wednesday
Reply by Freethinker31

"I could not agree more, Freethinker. I think it's disgusting to deny healthcare to p…"

48 on Wednesday
Reply by Freethinker31

"Exactly, Freethinker! My BIL came from an upper middle-class family. Also he's white…"

48 on Wednesday
Reply by Freethinker31

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service