booklover's Discussions (3,204)

Discussions Replied To (2839) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep Pat, and he was white with blue eyes too! lol"

booklover replied Aug 19, 2012 to Jesus Meets "You Might Be a Dumbass If......"

22 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Pat

"I also hate  when people say cats all have the same 'purrrrrsonalities'! lol.  We ha…"

booklover replied Aug 19, 2012 to Resolved: Atheists Are More Cat People Than Dog People

347 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Dyslexic's DOG

"Raynebird, I have that saved on my computer.  I sent it to friends/family religious…"

booklover replied Aug 18, 2012 to Our Pediatric Endocrinologists last words to my son who is now an adult and must go to an adult Dr. now...

16 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Silly Loren, ''god' does stuff like this because he's mad at gay people! ;)"

booklover replied Aug 18, 2012 to Earthquakes Caused by Iranian Women Not Wearing Proper Attire

29 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by James M. Martin

"I had not heard about this, great pics!  Thanks for sharing.~ Melinda"

booklover replied Aug 18, 2012 to Vlad Putin's Pussy Problem

3 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Richard, I couldn't agree with you more.~ Melinda"

booklover replied Aug 18, 2012 to Jesus Meets "You Might Be a Dumbass If......"

22 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Pat

"And this is the very top of Illinois which is a looong State, so it's nowhere near t…"

booklover replied Aug 18, 2012 to Our Pediatric Endocrinologists last words to my son who is now an adult and must go to an adult Dr. now...

16 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Tammy, I was telling my Mom that you do this, and we really admire you!  I never tho…"

16 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Yeah, that's what we did.  We just said thank-you and smiled and left.  I was just s…"

16 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by booklover

"Great.  So even NOT swearing on the bible is religious. LOL"

booklover replied Aug 17, 2012 to Why aren't people required to swear on the Constitution in court?

18 10 hours ago
Reply by James Kz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service